Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
knewby said:
Tell me about it...I had really high hopes for the modern horror line insofar as new licenses and characters we've yet to see....I want a SS Tall Man and some more Leatherfaces like from parts 2 and 3 and ChopTop.....the possiblities are endless really. I love the new Freddies and Jason's but I'm SOOOO ready for someone new............................Larry

I think everyone here would drool over a Tall Man!!!! And any of Romero's Dead films would provide some really cool figures! Heck, I wouldn't even mind figures from Savini's remake... well, sort of! :rotfl

kingdarkness03 said:
That would be awesome if we got a George Romero line of nothing but zombies from all his movies......

They may able to get rights to Dawn, but I hear they guy who owns Day is a very hard man and wants way too much money. Still though, I dream of the day 12 inch Bub is in of my shelf!

Shaihulud said:
They are selling more than 150 to non-attendee thats obvious...that 10% ratio doesnt work anymore...Dusty said it..was is important is the 1500 ES...This is better this way.

abstractharmony said:
You know Shai - I completely agree with you. As long as everyone who wants, gets, then is no problem. At the end of the day it's still a 1500 piece and Sideshow get their cash.

I wonder if we'll both be this philosophical next week when we are weeping over our lack of Subject No. 5...:lol
Word! If they have "left overs" from the attendee PPO, why not give it to the non-attendee's who are dying to get one? It's a win-win situation IMO.

Btw, 26 min. past the mark, and still not sold out!

lcummins said:
Wasn't there a post by Shai just a minute ago? Did you delete it Shai? :google

Yeahh..loll Lonnie.....I misread the guy's question...My post wasnt valid or adequate anymore...lolll

Shaihulud said:
Yeahh..loll Lonnie.....I misread the guy's question...My post wasnt valid or adequate anymore...lolll

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy! I have to do that from time-to-time you know!!! :monkey5

metaldude said:
Gonna have to hope there still there tommorow cos i only signed to the newsletter at 5 this morning.

Dont give up yet...as of noon pst everyone is eligible for pre-order and if he is sold out by then get on the waitlist.....there is still hope man...good luck

kingdarkness03 said:
Yeah this was very different...why didn't we get the PPO page that pops up and directs straight to the order????I took me more time to figure out what was going than it did to actually order it..

There was a flash email sent out about this PPO (sent on Wednesday, also in your online Newsletter account), specifying that the site would not be streamlined this time and that there would be a large Freddy banner on the front page... sorry for any confusion - glad you got your figure! :duff

SideshowDusty said:
There was a flash email sent out about this PPO (sent on Wednesday, also in your online Newsletter account), specifying that the site would not be streamlined this time and that there would be a large Freddy banner on the front page :duff

Hmmm..I must have missed that....thanks Dusty..sorry I dont like to read and it has gatten me in trouble in the past, but I have Freddy and right now thats all that matters....mwhhaaaa.......

P.S.
I got my Bond gift pack and I love it thanks Dusty!!!

SideshowDusty said:
There was a flash email sent out about this PPO (sent on Wednesday, also in your online Newsletter account), specifying that the site would not be streamlined this time and that there would be a large Freddy banner on the front page... sorry for any confusion - glad you got your figure! :duff

Yes, but the N/A PPO link did not direct me to the item order page, that's the problem I was having and had to find a side door. But I got one anyway so all is cool in the gang!

Very Very smooth ordering for this figure.... It took me about 3 minutes to have it ordered and get my T-number.... Sweet deal!

YAY! Now I will have another sweet Freddy to even out the horror collection!! :D

First time having to call in an order to sideshow & i was amazed at how fast & smooth it went. I hope it will be this easy next week for the subject 5 security guard.

The PPO is about to end and I believe there are still a few left, so if you aren't qualified for PPO (metaldude) you can still get one online, or you can call in to order! :duff

Back