Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonnie I'm still collecting the modern figures by SS and by NECA and others. I have every single SS modern horror figure so far and I plan on gettin' em all!.................Larry

Hmmm, so how much do you think? 1500 is limited no matter how you look at it for such an awesome figure. Any pictures of Subject 5 yet?

knewby said:
Lonnie I'm still collecting the modern figures by SS and by NECA and others. I have every single SS modern horror figure so far and I plan on gettin' em all!.................Larry

Nice! The modern horror line is a great line... we just need more figures beside Freddy and Jason!!! :rotfl

I'm in too. Took 10 minutes to figure it out, had to go to pre-order items page, then click the N/A Freddy, log in, seems like a different way each time. This is a great piece.

Shaihulud said:
They are selling more than 150 to non-attendee thats obvious...that 10% ratio doesnt work anymore...Dusty said it..was is important is the 1500 ES...This is better this way.

You know Shai - I completely agree with you. As long as everyone who wants, gets, then is no problem. At the end of the day it's still a 1500 piece and Sideshow get their cash.

I wonder if we'll both be this philosophical next week when we are weeping over our lack of Subject No. 5...:lol

Tell me about it...I had really high hopes for the modern horror line insofar as new licenses and characters we've yet to see....I want a SS Tall Man and some more Leatherfaces like from parts 2 and 3 and ChopTop.....the possiblities are endless really. I love the new Freddies and Jason's but I'm SOOOO ready for someone new............................Larry

denger4000 said:
Hmmm, so how much do you think? 1500 is limited no matter how you look at it for such an awesome figure. Any pictures of Subject 5 yet?

Yeah, a preview link from the newsletter.

I'll try and find it hang on (unless someone else posts it first)

pjam said:
I'm in too. Took 10 m inutes to figure it out, had to go to pre-order items page, then log in, seems like a different way each time. This is a great piece.

Yeah this was very different...why didn't we get the PPO page that pops up and directs straight to the order????I took me more time to figure out what was going than it did to actually order it..

And can you imagine if SS could do some DAWN or NOTLD 12 inch figures. I like the idea of the Dead figures but I'd rather have figures based on movies than original lines.....................Larry

knewby said:
Tell me about it...I had really high hopes for the modern horror line insofar as new licenses and characters we've yet to see....I want a SS Tall Man and some more Leatherfaces like from parts 2 and 3 and ChopTop.....the possiblities are endless really. I love the new Freddies and Jason's but I'm SOOOO ready for someone new............................Larry

I agree 100%....we need more modern horror...bad!!!

knewby said:

Hopefully we'll get a Part 5 Roy - that's someone different...

Well...it is...

Stop looking at me like that...put that axe down...no...no...Noooooooooo!

CHOP!

I still want my Roy...

CHOP, CHOP, CHOP, CHOP!!!!!

ok being new dont have a clue how to do this. i went on the preorder link then signed into the newsletter page and nothing there to buy. can anyone help?

knewby said:
And can you imagine if SS could do some DAWN or NOTLD 12 inch figures. I like the idea of the Dead figures but I'd rather have figures based on movies than original lines.....................Larry

That would be awesome if we got a George Romero line of nothing but zombies from all his movies......

metaldude said:
ok being new dont have a clue how to do this. i went on the preorder link then signed into the newsletter page and nothing there to buy. can anyone help?

Just enter "Freddy" in the search field on the SS site. It will come up whether you're logged in or not, then you'll need to be logged in to buy it.

Jesse

metaldude said:

I believe you had to have been signed up as of last night. :(

Metaldude, are you registered both with Sideshow and for the newsletter with the same e-mail address?

If not, you won't be eligible for PPO and If you're not you will have to wait until 12.00 noon

metaldude said:

If you click on the thumbnail of Freddy on the homepage it will take to the PPO info page....the click the [pre-order] and it will take you to the attende pre-order...if you to the right there will be a link for non-attendee..thats what I had to do...

Back