Dream Warrior Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buffy-collector said:
Well my girlfriend says you probs out cos no girl gos out with guys who collect dolls........

lol :D you guys are a joke

riiiiiiiight... which is why i'm married to a hot chick, you dumbass.

and once again, Tonner makes dolls. sounds like your bag o chips man.

I dont want tonner i dont buy sideshow no more,i dont want any dolls.No of them look good anyway lol.Just spend the money on clothes....

You got no one lol,does that look like my account?Im called Matt,its my dads so.....

buffy-collector said:
I dont want tonner i dont buy sideshow no more,i dont want any dolls.No of them look good anyway lol.Just spend the money on clothes....

You got no one lol,does that look like my account?Im called Matt,its my dads so.....

Than Why are you coming on these boards ????

buffy-collector said:
erm so it doesnt mean I have pimples lol,it just means i dont want them.

Im scared **** of getting one,I know everyone gets one but still I use also sorts to make sure i dont get them lol.Shai have you ever had a girlfriend?Well my girlfriend says you probs out cos no girl gos out with guys who collect dolls........

lol :D you guys are a joke

Yes you are right. And I guess being a Buffy fan is that much more manly. LOL! :monkey3

Maybe itss not completely manly but I like it for smgs hottness,if it wasnt for her I would not watch it.

buffy-collector said:
Maybe itss not completely manly but I like it for smgs hottness,if it wasnt for her I would not watch it.

Oh! So now do you watch it with you left hand or your right? :monkey3

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl
Oh my ****ing god. And you ACTUALLY wonder what the hell im talking about. If you really are for real, then youre a complete joke. Although I do get the impression you would be some sad little twerp pretending to be someone else to escape from their lives or peruse some sick superficial fantasy. I mean no one can be as shallow and dim as you present youself...can they? If so its no wonder the world is spiralling into madness. Seriously...Paris Hilton:lol
And you lost all credit in my books. I thought you had some form of human normality, before you mentioned you only watched Buffy since SMG is hot, because THAT is beyond abysmally tragic.

EDIT: Wait a second, if you only watch Buffy for SMG's hottness...that means you only bought the statue of her to...:yuck

Ew no i like get you now...No I wouldnt have liked buffy if not for smg,so im thankful shes hot or otherwise i would not have seen buffy which is a great show.I prefer friends though now.....

You guys carnt talk you like starwars.

I do not present myself this is me,im shallow,im hot,im spoilt,im a brat,im dim and i get what ever i want and deserve to.My moto is "im better than all":cool:

Back