dream come true

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some common themes here ----- what about arwen ?? would she have been more popular had she been on her steed holding her sword aloft

" if you want him , come and claim him "

would have worked for me , guess theres something about putting charactors on horseback

Arwen on Asfaloth, with Hadhafang raised high in defiance of the approaching Ringwraiths.

*sigh*

- "It was only a dream"
- "Yes, but it is a good dream..."

grtz,

Peter
(Lasher33)

(Yes, I'm still alive! :naughty )

I assume you want us to name a LOTR piece? Because if I could pick from anything, LOTR wouldnt be on the top of my list.

From the LOTR license, I'd want a Rivendell environment. And I'm not talking Minas Tirith size here. I'd want it to be the Sauron of the environments!

From any other license, I'd want a 1/4 PF Skeksis from the Dark Crystal movie :google

yeah Agent - A rohirrim on horse!

I would love a Wallace and Gromit line tooooo.... please SideShow, please team up with Ardman animation?
:bunnydanc

WetaMom said:
Honestly, I know its wierd, but I would have loved to see them make Grond. A big battering ram would be sweet!
There's that great minds thing again! I would love to have a Grond! Seeing the still's of it on the dvd made me want it really bad. So cooooool!

Back