dream come true

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRADLEY2702

Freakzoid
Reaction score
what statue would you choose if sideshow offered to sculpt & produce it ?????

i always wanted legolas and gimli on arod :D along with sam carrying frodo on mount doom , as both for me depict great moments ...........

Tyler Durden from fight club.... imagine a 1/6 line of characters from that movie...wowww thats my dream liscence...

re

headless horseman on steed from sleepy hollow, opposite my RWOS!!! :horror

I'd love a premium format Christian Bale as Batman.

Hook up with DC Sideshow!!!

Darth Rage said:
I'd love a premium format Christian Bale as Batman.

I totally agree. I would definately purchase a Batman PF figure.

I would have to go with a pippin bust... errr no wait... either mouth of sauron on steed or a 1/4 scale Hellraiser statue with hooks and chains coming out of his hands, something wicked like that....

Darth Rage said:

They've tried to do just that over and over, but DC won't license out their intellectual properties to them for statues (or anyone I believe).

A PF 1/4 scale LURTZ in armor.

That would be an incredible piece.

Announce the 1/4 line Sideshow and please make Lurtz this time! :)

For me it would definately have to be a few High Elven Infantrymen Statues. All swinging there swords at various heights, just like in the beginning of FOTR :drool :drool

Shell
x :D

Honestly, I know its wierd, but I would have loved to see them make Grond. A big battering ram would be sweet!

Considering there was a really nice Mumak maquette made for The Lord of the Rings, and a different one produced for marketting to collectors, I would assume the same would happen with regards to the full body Treebeard maquette that was designed for the movies.

However I'd still love a full body treebeard sculpture!

And a larger Fell beast!

And a collection of all the humans in the story as busts!

My preference would be for a prologue high elven warrior from LOTR.

But for the choice of weapon, i would prob prefer it carrying a shield and spear first or else the sword. I wouldn't want a archer since they already made one with the galadhrim archer.

Grond would be very cool as well!

Gunner73 said:
Treebeard statue :ent or a large fell beast statue :blackbat

These 2 were always my most wanted....sigh.

I would also love the 1/4 Lurtz in armor that Gruson mentioned above. It certainly will be interesting to see if SS will be allowed to make 1/4 LOTR figures.

Back