Dragonball 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point, but I believe like TMNT is popular again now, and people want the statue bc of the new film. Pretty sure if Dragon Ball comic, cartoon is ongoin, we see it daily, we will want it more. =)
Yeah, like the likeliness will.increase

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

The guys at X-Plus are making 1/4 scale vinyl "statues" if you can call them that. I currently own three out of the four I think they've released . I know it's not the same thing but at least it's something :).

7e15db07372f3b867989c3f6c149eece.jpg

The guys at X-Plus are making 1/4 scale vinyl "statues" if you can call them that. I currently own three out of the four I think they've released . I know it's not the same thing but at least it's something :).

7e15db07372f3b867989c3f6c149eece.jpg
Yeah these are the ones I mentioned early on in the thread. Saw them on BBTS but not a fan of PVC anymore :( Sideshow has really ruined it for me in that sense lol

X-Plus? oh is that the company who makes those? I bought the super saiyan goku off ebay for $100 because always wanted a 1/4 version. And let me know tell you the paint and quality on those are amazing, zero paint flaws. I don't think they are hand painted? noone can get it that perfect but who cares it looks much better than sideshow's hand painted stuff. Been trying to find out who makes those since the figure itself doesn't actually have any brand on it.

Don't really care it's pvc, on display noone can tell the difference.

X-Plus? oh is that the company who makes those? I bought the super saiyan goku off ebay for $100 because always wanted a 1/4 version. And let me know tell you the paint and quality on those are amazing, zero paint flaws. I don't think they are hand painted? noone can get it that perfect but who cares it looks much better than sideshow's hand painted stuff. Been trying to find out who makes those since the figure itself doesn't actually have any brand on it.

Don't really care it's pvc, on display noone can tell the difference.
I personally also find them amazing. 1/4 scale for that price is an amazing deal.

I'm really excited about Tsume getting the 1/4 license. Some of their statues are pretty awesome and they don't lack for detail

Erick Sosa liked a comment of mine about XM doing DBZ on facebook earlier today. Then commented to the effect that XM could really do well with DBZ "trust me :)"

Uh oh. Is **** about to go down? I feel like ****'s about to go down.

Erick Sosa liked a comment of mine about XM doing DBZ on facebook earlier today. Then commented to the effect that XM could really do well with DBZ "trust me :)"

Holly Crap. XM DBZ would be the Ultimate!

**** bro holy ****! That's the best news I've heard in a while. I will definitely be picking those up and I'm glad that there are guys on these boards that are helpful in acquiring those

It would be great if XM Studios can do some 1/4 dioramas or statues that can connect together for a larger display. I own some Banpresto figure colosseum figures and the Bandai figuarts zero and I always think how cool would be having some memorable 1/4 scale DBZ fight scenes on my shelves.

It's about time this comic made into statues. Great story and great characters too

Back