Dragon ball z 2013 movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't even bring that ____ fest of a movie up. What a terrible adaption to such a compelling series. I understand messing up Dbz which has like 300 episodes but how do you guck up a series that's laid out I front of you

I have just exploded into a puddle of man goo!!!

Best news I've heard since the Guardians of the Galaxy movie was announced.

Really really can't wait for this.
I'm currently watching Kai so I'm really in the mood for more...bring it on!

Neil

Chow yun-fat as Master Roshi is the only part I would label "bad in a funny way". He's really the only enjoyable part of the film. The rest is just a chore to get through.
True. Still, Emmy Rossum and Jamie Chung were nice to look at. >.>

I have just exploded into a puddle of man goo!!!

Best news I've heard since the Guardians of the Galaxy movie was announced.

Really really can't wait for this.
I'm currently watching Kai so I'm really in the mood for more...bring it on!

Neil
Ugh, I've tried watching Kai so many times. Just can't do it. I prefer the original uncut Toonami runs that were released in the orange dvd box sets.

Cant wait, so stoked for this! Who do you guys think will be the villain?

I hope it's a new villain. I always liked the designs of most of the movie villains. I wonder if this movie will be full length or around 60 or so mins like the earlier DBZ movies.

Hopefully it's not an unispiring one, like Buu. Don't get me wrong, he was an interesting villain, but Frieza and Cell had him beat by miles, when it came to design.

Hopefully it's not an unispiring one, like Buu. Don't get me wrong, he was an interesting villain, but Frieza and Cell had him beat by miles, when it came to design.

Yeah, an overgrown piece of chewed up bubble gum does not make a good villain design. Like I said, I think most of the movie villains had interesting designs particularly Coola, Broly, Janemba and Hirudegarn

Coola is my favorite of the movie villains. Broly is awesome, but I typically avoid saying that now, because he's the poster boy DBZ villain anymore.

Does anybody else have the feeling they know exactly how this movie will play out?

Back