Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00617.jpg

Oh no, Russ! Jamie needs a head!!! :angelsmil:angelsmil:angelsmil

"Oh Jamie!!!!" thats magnificent Rick he would make a handsome groom for Ms Leela lol!

Hey Russ just wanted to thank you for the great sculpts you are going to put out. I have been looking forward to this since I was a kid only having Dapol to play with for Doctor Who Figures.

Yeah, just wanna say the same thing...i lusted after a Mr Barlow figure for years and when i got my hands on Your sculpt i was amazed ...cheers mate ;)

If I didn't love the subject ,matter , I wouldn't be doing them.
Ive felt that certain characters have never gotten the treatment they should have within the figure world .

Who and Salem's Lot have been in my head for years, there was no Barlow , and I only had the Dapol figures of a few Who's .

SO thank you for supporting my efforts in making things "right" for collectors like me

:)

Last edited:
Got my Rhett as Ken today! :)

The jacket seems a bit floody though. But I think that can be fixed.

list updated

my update :

SO I got more resin this morning and am back to casting Sonics.

I had a wonderful bout with the flu or sinus infection ( still not sure which ) that kept me out of my shop and away from chemicals for the better part of last week.

Sorry for the delay but I only have 1 sonic mold and the casting success is 1 good,then one bad, as any trapped bubbles seem to want to go to the emitter head "bullet" , but I am getting there w the count and think I will be shipping the US orders by the end of the week, possibly the UK also :)

If only I had a faithful assistant or 2 or 3 ....or a robot dog to do the casting while I sleep :lol

Coolio! And thanks for always dropping by giving us little status updates, man. You'd think it would just be a common sense/common courtesy thing to do, but then there's people like Chris H who never thought anyone elses time was worthy but his own, so thanks again. :)

list updated

my update :

SO I got more resin this morning and am back to casting Sonics.

I had a wonderful bout with the flu or sinus infection ( still not sure which ) that kept me out of my shop and away from chemicals for the better part of last week.

Sorry for the delay but I only have 1 sonic mold and the casting success is 1 good,then one bad, as any trapped bubbles seem to want to go to the emitter head "bullet" , but I am getting there w the count and think I will be shipping the US orders by the end of the week, possibly the UK also :)

If only I had a faithful assistant or 2 or 3 ....or a robot dog to do the casting while I sleep :lol

Thanks for the updates mate:)...im full of cold at the moment too so i feel your pain :D. I was about to post to ask you when you are expecting to post these out . We are expecting more postal strikes here in the UK

Coolio! And thanks for always dropping by giving us little status updates, man. You'd think it would just be a common sense/common courtesy thing to do, but then there's people like Chris H who never thought anyone elses time was worthy but his own, so thanks again. :)

Ditto!

UPDATE OCT/7/09

SO I have shipped the majority of the orders and sonics !!!!
My friends in the UK have to wait till tomorrow or Saturday for theirs to go out ( for 1 thing, I have to cast more sonics...lol )
Here is the updated list with board members who should look for theirs in the mail.

William Shatners Toupee + 2 Sonics - SHIPPED
knucklefunger + 2 Sonics + Barlow head - SHIPPED
Tekkaman + 3 Sonics - SHIPPED
TheObsoleteMan + 1 Sonic - SHIPPED
scifi67 + 1 Sonic - SHIPPED
Gruff Old Bear - SHIPPED
Milo 1164 + 1 Sonic - SHIPPED
BillyB + 2 Sonics - SHIPPED
duck of death + 1 Sonic - SHIPPED
captainjamesbrooke - SHIPPED
2000man + 1 Sonic - SHIPPED
uriah10 + 2 Sonics - SHIPPED
Inkeddalek + 1 Sonic - SHIPPED
pixletwin - SHIPPED
MiskatonicNick + 3 Sonics -- going out soon
alibi + 1 Sonic-- going out soon
morethanatimelord + 2 Sonics-- going out soon

When you get yours, if you are happy PLEASE leave me positive feedback :) If not, just let me know !!!

Yay, now I get to stalk the mail man and check the mail 10 time a day until it arrives. Looking forward to this. Though my mail carrier probably isn't.

Aaack, dropped off the thread and missed the whole sonic screwdriver option. But am jazzed to watch for the Pertwee head. Funny thing is, I got word my Character Options Pertwee is shipping today as well. Must be time I actually saw some Pertwee episodes...

(ducks head)

Back