Dr.Who from Dr.Who and the daleks, plus dead planet style base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morethanatimelord

Super Freak
Reaction score
this was a custom i did sometime ago but i remembered i hadnt take many pictures of it...infact i only ever took 1 i believe. The outfit was made by my good friend dean and his mum. i painted the head and added the tache...i crated the base using sand,twigs etc etc to make it look a little like the dead planet of skaro that Dr.Who and his companions land on in the 1960`s movie. iv also made a little pocket watch and the fluid link from the TARDIS for him which can also be seen in the pic.
And before anyone mentions it yes that is a hasbro moff tarkin head and no i havent nor im i going to shrink it down...i really dont believe it needs to be.

starting with the base upwards

DSCF0684.jpg

DSCF0681Correction.jpg

DSCF0689Correction.jpg

Last edited:
DSCF0690Correction.jpg

DSCF0692Correction.jpg

iam working on a TARDIS themed base for him at the moment. The TARDIS in the 60`s movies is very different from the TVseries inside. In the movies the TARDIS takes off by being activated by a large black and red type lever or handle...

I LOVE that . Nicely done !!!
I am working on a Cushing head w my Dr Who head set. I could never forget the Cushing :)
Im glad to see others acknowledge him as a Dr. also ! He has been brushed over it seems, the majority of the time.

For this wonderful creation I give 3 P.E's and 1 B.

:elefant:elefant:elefant:banana

thanks for the kind comments everyone :)...iv made another base for the figure.

fans of the 2 dalek movies will know that the TARDIS is controled by a big red lever nad its this lever that ian falls onto in the first movie. iv made a base including this lever so il get pictures of that up soon, probaly in this thread :)...iv also got a secret doctor who project iv been working on. a well known enemy ;)

DSCF0713Correction.jpg

DSCF0716Correction.jpg

im starting to make a small diorama for this figure, i started by making the red and black control lever from the first movie. this lever was important as it was this that started the whole adventure when ian fell on it and set the TARDIS crew on its way

Back