Dr. Perrry Cox portrait 1/6 custom head sculpt by MAXIMUS-MINIATURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get this one !
I don't know if you gonna keep going on this unusual characters but I would suggest this one after Perry Cox :

We need unusual characters !!!!!

Hello everyone!

I’m happy to report you that painted heads of Dr. Cox are in stock now for the price 90$. We’re offering unpainted sculpts for 40$.
Shipped worldwide! Quantity is limited!
Please, write to this e-mail to make an order: [email protected]

dr_cox_hs_pr_05_640.jpg

dr_cox_hs_pr_05_640.jpg

Also, we’re starting up “Painted head + cloth set” interest campaign. Please, write down in this thread if you’re interested in getting this one and your voices would be our starting point in setting the number of sets. They’re gonna be highly limited. The pre-order price is 180$.

dr_cox_hs_pr_set_01_800.jpg

(painted head sculpt, medical gown, medical trousers, painted sneakers fits to HT TT body).

Thank you!

Here is the day-light photo of painted head.
IMHO, skin details looks amazing!
specool.gif

Also, Maximus Miniatures said that there is no molding seams on the head nowhere, pure cast.
vertag.gif

Maximus, put me in the list for set with painted head and cloths, OK? ;)

stunning work. especially the paint on those eyes... wow!
too bad i've spent so much recently. i would love to get that head, but yeah, too many other customs in progress =(

Hate, hate this show, want to crack Zack Braff's skull open and drink the contents.

Having said that, incredible sculpt, great figure outfit, equally incredible pricepoint. Very tempting.

Thrustmaster, release of the set gonna be in the end of June, so you have more than month to check out your budget. ;) :D

EACH HEAD WILL BE DELIVERED WITH #-ED CERTIFICATE.
Only 30 pis.! Pretty limited item.

Man I cant wait for my head + medical set :panic:
The price for all this just divinely democratic :monkey1

And this paintjob is reallllly impressive!!!
Almost HT's level but applied with some brush (I think).

Have already been sent the first instances of Dr.Cox HS. If someone forgot to send the track-number, sorry and please remind me on e-mail. Thanks!

V-Raptor, thanks for posted information!

V-Raptor, RIDDICK - added you to the list :)

Is the House sculpt still available?
Yes, remained only three instance.

Hi, Please add me to the list for Dr. Cox clothing set. BTW, I have received your Dr. Cox painted head today and I must say that I am very impressed by the quality of the head sculpt and in particular the painting skill. It looks exactly like photos and the constancy is superb. Thank you

HOLY CRAP!!!! I received my Dr. Cox painted head sculpt today....Hot Toys has nothing on this piece. The sculpt and the paint job is spot on! I've been taken a few times on this site....But not this time. This is the reason I take chances. I can't wait to see what comes next from this sculptor/painter...Thank you!

dragonsleeper, Sorry. Your message has been flagged as spam :confused:
Already replied you! :)

pcleemake, drock812000, Thank you for your feedback. Very pleased that you liked! :)

I think that this thing is full of EPIC WIN
Highly recommended to all Scrubs\Cox fans, don't loose it! ;)

Sorry that he has no shirt, I did not get it yet, but it's some awesome piece already.
Also, you can pick up the stethoscope for him from the E-Bay.

Will post here some more pic. later, when I'll finish him.​

Back