Dr. Odd's Collection - Updated 4/5/14 Page 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Odd's Collection - Updated 2/4/13

Loving the update, dude!

Yannick is right, all of your figures are posed to perfection. It adds so much more to the displaying of these things when they're posed properly, as your pictures clearly show. :rock

Thanks a lot guys! :)

I just used a thin sharpie on the predator bio, it looks better in pictures than up close in hand haha

Nice collection! Your DX 12 looks really good there, did you mod it in any way?

Thanks! Yes I painted his eyelids black, cut the buckles off his gloves, widened the gauntlets, got the robbiethepainter mouthpiece, and made a custom cape. I just picked up some milliput and am gonna do the squint mod. Hopefully I don't screw it up!

Thanks! Yes I painted his eyelids black, cut the buckles off his gloves, widened the gauntlets, got the robbiethepainter mouthpiece, and made a custom cape. I just picked up some milliput and am gonna do the squint mod. Hopefully I don't screw it up!

I think the fact that you futzed it so well also helped! Good luck with that! :panic:

Very nice update, probably one of the best Spider-man poses i've seen, good stuff!

Re: Dr. Odd's Collection - Updated 6/11/13 Page 5

The collection looks amazing, dude! I love that Spidey pose, it's so hard to use the web on display, but you really pulled it off perfectly there. I really need you to come over and pose my Luke!

Thanks dude, I want to figure out how to get spidey in that pose without the wolverine base :p
...soon young skywalker

Nice collection bro ;), awesome motorbike for T-800 :)

Dr. Odd first time in your thread man, Love your collection super classy setup you got man.

Back