Dr. Cube - Copperhead-18

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Cube looks pretty cool but the suit just seems a little too colorful. I have the Special Edition Dig but I wish I also had Dark. I'm not sure if I'm getting Dr. Cube but man, Kenny Wong kicks a** with these figures.

very cool. I'll def have this... Im hooked on this line... :monkey1

These are awesome looking figures... but sadly for me I can only afford one oddball unlicensed art series and for me its Apexplorers. But know that if I were a richer man I'd be all over these too :monkey2:monkey2

You've made a wise choice, Galatiboy. I love your Apexplorers and I'm glad you've kept it as your avatar.

wish they would tell when theyre shipping ... DIG was pretty quick if I remember right ....

yeah I agree.
I havent ordered yet.
But its only a matter of time ... wonder how many of the 500 SS gets?
or IS that how many SS gets??

yeah I agree.
I havent ordered yet.
But its only a matter of time ... wonder how many of the 500 SS gets?
or IS that how many SS gets??

It is usually the total edition size; they always say if it is a special amount they were allowed to import.

Still on the edge on ordering this or not. The piece looks great, wouldn't expect any less from the line. I'd like to see a better shot of the headsculpt.

I'm struggling with it too. I really like the line, but this one just isn't doing it for me. Anyone know if there is going to be a white version?

Back