DpM's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DpM

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not so much a collection as yet. Got my first 1/6 figure today so thought id post some pics of it. Could do with a better camera. My new mini tripod was a great help though :cool:
Ill also post a few other bits I have at some stage (nothing amazing so don't get excited!)

FreddyNewNightmare001-1.jpg

FreddyNewNightmare014-1.jpg

FreddyNewNightmare027-1.jpg

FreddyNewNightmare033-1.jpg

FreddyNewNightmare035-1.jpg

Don't im constantly thinking about getting a Jason one!

I have a Mighty Muggs Dr Doom on the way (should turn up today). I also then rememberd I know someone that works for Hasbro so have asked them to get me 2 more (Iorn Man and Thor) as there a fair bit cheeper.

That has to be it for this month at least!

And so it starts,congrats with your first figure:)

What kind of figures will you get into?

And so it starts,congrats with your first figure:)

What kind of figures will you get into?

Thanks.

Ill mainly be collecting movie 1/6 figures. I have a list of the main ones I want.

Freddy (got but may get another like the classic)
Jason (May get 2 or 3 of the Jason ones)
Endo Skeleton
Robocop
Batman
Bank Robber Joker (pre-ordered)

I'm sure this list will grow over time and new releases come about that I like the look of. I'm already thinking about adding an Iron Man to the list :rolleyes:

I would also love a Dr Doom of some kind. I'm hoping for a 1/6 of him one day. To tide me over I bough the Mighty Mugg version of him which arrived yesterday. There not bad little collectibles for not much money. Id post a pic but I may as well wait as I should be going to Ikea tomorrow to get a Detolf to put him and Freddy in (and other bits and bobs). Ill post pics up when I have built it.

Here are some pics of my Detolf. I picked it up on Friday night and put it together on Sat morning. Was at work yesterday so only got a chance to take a few pics last night.

I need hide the wire for the lights. I ended up installing both the lights so I can choose to have it brighter if I desire.

How do you guys hide the wire for the lights?
Also they get quite hot and I have seen some people with 1/6 figures on the top shelf, is this not a problem? The instructions say you need a 10cm gap.

Anyway on to the pics.

Full length pic.

Detolf1stsetuppics017.jpg

I put my hear no evil see no evil speak no evil monkeys on the very top. I got these in 2000 in Nepal when I went traveling.

Detolf1stsetuppics012.jpg

On the first shelf I have my NECA masked and unmasked AVPR preds. I like them but the unmasked one tends to fall over a fair bit and the masked one has to have his legs in some funny looking Elvis pose to stay up :rotfl:

Detolf1stsetuppics004.jpg

Detolf1stsetuppics005.jpg

My Freddy is on shelf 2 did not take one of him as there are enough already.

Shelf 3 has bits and bobs that have been bought over the years and the Dr Doom Mighty Mugg I got last week.

Detolf1stsetuppics009.jpg

The bottom shelf has a dragon statue that was bought for me for my 21st b'day. A Buddha that I bought while on my travels in 2000 from Bali and some little statue of a bloke my mum got me in Mexico in the front.

Detolf1stsetuppics010.jpg

Ill probably rearrange as other bits are bought and also when I get the BR Joker. I imagine all the non movie stuff will end up in other places to make room but for now they help warrant the cabinet to the g/f :cool:

Where the Detolf is there used to be a lamp, I thought the g/f could use the lights in the unit as a lamp but she says why would she want to light up those ugly things :monkey2

Last edited:
Here is my newest addition, had it for a few weeks now but due to a lost camera was unable to take pics. I got a new cam @ the weekend so took a few pics of him.

2008_1007Firstshots0061.jpg

2008_1007Firstshots0064.jpg

Back