• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Downsizing Collection; Shaun of the Dead FS + more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubby

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am UK based, all prices are in GBP and include paypal fees and UK tracked/insured postage. I will ship worldwide, please pm with your location for a price (items will be sent tracked, declared value and insured appropriately unless you ask otherwise, in which case I cannot be responsible for any loss)

Custom SOTD, BBKill sculpt, Pete's clothing set, bruce lee body, Fullmetal bat.

£300
IMG_07131.jpg

Sheriff Grimes figure, WGP hatted sculpt, TTM21 body, custom sheriff uniform, gun belt, custom bag & rifles

£150
IMG_0649.jpg

Will be posting more items over the weekend, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Update:

SOTD figure sold on ebay, however, the buyer lost the badge, filed a 'not as described' claim and returned the figure with insufficient packaging. Head sculpt will require re-touching and obvs the badge is now absent. £225

Also....

Sideshow Snake Plissken, unopened, £135

Hot Toys Man of Steel, opened to look only, £135

Hot Toys MMS117 Terminator, displayed but very good condition, all accessories intact, £160

Back