Dose Anyone Remember?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spyda

Super Freak
Reaction score
dose anyone remember about 2 months or so before the release of AVP2 they brought out a Alien and Predator Bust with the DVD set inside the head

The Alien one was kool, it was inside the done, you could see it through the clear skull

I could kick myself, they where like $90 AUD but i wasn't a collector back then NOOO! :banghead

Please tell me im not the only one that remembers these

Re: Does Anyone Remember?

Can someone fix the spelling of this thread. Its really irritating me for some reason. :lol

I can't beleive how much the alien head goes for nowadays :horror

and I did'nt bother keeping the boxes :eek:

here's mine on top of my PC behind the wolf bust....

wolf-02.jpg

and you can see the predator dvd head at the end of this lot....

DSC_0010.jpg

i so want the alien one, im a hardcore Predator fan but, i just like the alien one more

I remember the Alien DVD head was only about £99 at HMV a couple of x-mases ago.

Never seen the Pred one that's why I asked. They could've added a shoulder cannon and put the discs in the back pack part!? iunno.. :lol

I've still got the original Japanese Alien DVD head (I paid £250! :horror ) and I'm looking at selling it if anyone is interested!

Just send me a PM if you are.

It's unboxed, I can throw in the limited edition Alien Kubrick that came with the set, I'm keeping the DVDs! :eek:

I did take the whole head apart at one point to remove the metal base but I've reattached it now with the original screws. I did have to remove the thin felt base though... which could easily be replaced.

AlienKubrickDoll.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Actully, I'm not quite sure come to think of it. I might be the back of the head

Back