Dorian Yates Front Lat Spread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt82

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Fellas

Not been around for a long time and not been able to sculpt traditionally because of a lack of space and still moving house. I have however been able to sneak off in work and do a bit of sculpting on ZBrush so i decided to start my next bodybuilder, Dorian Yates, and also see if i could get my head around ZBrush. I am really enjoying using ZBrush and being able to do it in small space with no mess is fantastic at the minute. So enough boring you all, here are some progress shot so far.

Reference:

DorianYatesReference.jpg

WIP:

ScreenShot2011-11-11at135526.jpg

Any tips and trick and pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I would also be honoured if you guys would like my page over on facebook, just joined, not really sure what im doing but any help getting my page seen would be hugely appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Smith-Designs/282835651734739?sk=wall

Last edited:
Nice work. Dorian was one of the greats. Have you tried doing headsculpts?

Nice work. Dorian was one of the greats. Have you tried doing headsculpts?

no yet moved onto the head, only posed it, just been feeling my way round zbrush and making sure i can the hang of it. The head is my next part to block in and try to refine. Thanks for the kind words mate

Hey matt, i'm no help but just wanted to congratulate you on a great sculpt. Looks awesome.

here are some other views to get a better feel.

ScreenShot2011-11-11at135544.jpg

ScreenShot2011-11-11at135610.jpg

really early rough in of main muscle shapes, not real done a great deal on the back yet.

ScreenShot2011-11-11at135755.jpg

Back