DooM..BalroG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doom is it.

It's not about hype.

He is not a flavor of the Week.

He is Doom, one of the most exquisitely sculpted comic statues ever made and there are now only 499 exclusive pieces out there in the whole entire world because he isn't leaving my hands. :)

Ok . . .so not to upset anyone here . . .but why is Doom so iconic? I mean . . .the FF movie didn't do him justice, and isn't Magneto a badder mofo than him? Is it because of the clothes, the pose? I didn't bother getting Doom because he nothing about him resonates with me. is he because he's a bad guy???

imo, its the sculpt and the pose...its just too diabolical and plotting. when i first saw it i knew i had to have it...it shows what an ass face i am...cause i still dont have it

Radagaster said:
Ok . . .so not to upset anyone here . . .but why is Doom so iconic? I mean . . .the FF movie didn't do him justice, and isn't Magneto a badder mofo than him? Is it because of the clothes, the pose? I didn't bother getting Doom because he nothing about him resonates with me. is he because he's a bad guy???

Its the Throne...

Radagaster said:

Go to the SS site and check the pics or look around some threads here. You'll see why all the hype is justified.

The detail in the throne is just jaw dropping. Unlike any other piece save maybe the Grievous PF.

Radagaster said:

How would you depict a bad guy evil guy, who's at a moment of solitude slightly slouched at his throne contemplating his next victory, with a genius mind at work? What Pablo did with his DOOM.

I dunno. This statue, though the pose is classic, does nothing for me because Doom doesn't resonate with me well. It could've been Doc Ock sitting on a throne as well . . .Perhaps Doom has been glamorized as the ultimate pimp bad guy . . .

Radagaster said:
He's one of the top villians of the Marvel Empire, dating all the way back to FF #5. Plus the statue itself is one of the finest Sideshow has ever made.

rogueboy said:
He's one of the top villians of the Marvel Empire, dating all the way back to FF #5. Plus the statue itself is one of the finest Sideshow has ever made.

Well said Rogueboy!

Doom is pleased...

DrDoom_Head.jpg

Doom is the grail,for now but I can think of a few characters still to be done who have the potential to steal that crown

Radagaster said:
I could go on and on about how great a character Doom is, how his badassery knows no bounds, how he throws women off of ships when he doesn't want to hear what their saying anymore...but houpefully without me going on and on...this should convey DOOM's greatness:
l_dbdd6966c9b26ecb4181d4c546c52a9a.jpg

Spliff said:
I could go on and on about how great a character Doom is, how his badassery knows no bounds, how he throws women off of ships when he doesn't want to hear what their saying anymore...but houpefully without me going on and on...this should convey DOOM's greatness:
l_dbdd6966c9b26ecb4181d4c546c52a9a.jpg

He is one bad a**!!! And that is why he is my favorite!!!

Back