Doing my first two kitbashes.. clueless about which shoes to use.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cingen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all!

I am busy collecting the parts for my first two kitbashes and I located everything I need for them.. Everything except the shoes.

I am making a Harvey Dent and Ra's Al Ghul figure with the TTM21 body as a basis.

Now I was wondering if any of you have suggestions of which shoes to go for? I am mainly in doubt because I have no idea which shoes fit on the body I am using. All shoes just mention they are meant for 1/6 figures, but I doubt that this is a one size fits all kind of deal..

Thanks in advance!

Anyone? :p The biggest problem is me having no idea which ones fit on the hot toys body I will use..

I think for Harvey any elegant black shoes would do. Try a search for '1/6 black shoes' on ebay and you will get many. Just pick, they should fit anyway (if they are too tight and made of rubber or so, just heat them with a hair dryer and they'll become much softer for a few seconds). Just pay attention to buy shoes for actual sculpted feet and not with a peg already built into it, that could complicate things with finding correct fits.
For Ra's...same here if you're going for his suit outfit. Ninja outfit is tougher though. Hope this helps for a start.

Back