Does BBTS ship HT brown shippers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I will be pre-ordering from SSC are their exclusives. Otherwise it's BBTS to reserve the product in case it sells out. Otherwise if I see that it's readily available, I will cancel the BBTS pre-order and hunt it down on eBay for a cheap price a couple of months after release. That's the way to go IMHO.

And yes, every hot toy I ordered from BBTS comes double boxed and not with stickers and dirt on the brown shipper like the ones I get from SSC.

Just ordered a Catwoman sixth scale figure last week and no brown shipper. Same thing with the sixth scale Joker figure, no brown shipper.

To better answer the question correctly.....who gives a ****? Collect the figure, not the boxes...

Its not just about the boxes though, its about making your loyal customers happy. If we give SSC business we are what's making them successful and if they cannot appreciate the business by listening to there customers for a simple request such as protecting our collectibles that cost hundreds of dollars then should we be giving them our $$$$? With the amount I have purchased from SSC I could have put someone through the first few semesters of college.

Happy to hear that when you order Hot Toys from BBTS, they will come with their brown shipper. That's what helped me to decide to get Black Widow.

Back