Does BBTS ship HT brown shippers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrakalackis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Quick question for you fellow freaks, does BigBadToyStore include the original unopened brown shippers for their Hot Toys? And if so do they double box these or slap a sticker on the brown shipper and send it out?

I have never ordered HT from them before so thanks in advance!!!

They usually do. Their stuff comes wrapped up in a bigger UPS box

I wish SS would do that. I usually get mine with a corner or something punched in from SS because the brown shipper isn't enough to protect the original packaging.

It's just boxes. As long as the figure is intact, the shipper did its job. Which is 100% of the time.

My Cap and Rogers set came with the shipper and was shipped in a bigger box so my shipper was in pristine shape :)

I wish SS would do that. I usually get mine with a corner or something punched in from SS because the brown shipper isn't enough to protect the original packaging.

This is the reason I asked, almost all of my SS stuff comes with dinged up product boxes, and these HT boxes are too nice to have them messed up imo. I would love to pick up the Mk 42 from them (BBTS), I just want to make sure the box arrives in great shape which in my experience the shipper is essential.

Yes, they basically double box. They have awesome service. If SSC didn't offer reward points, I'd probably be getting most of my stuff from them due to their pile of loot combined shipping service.

I buy primarily from BBTS because I pay CA tax with Sideshow. The only downside is it takes a week to get my stuff.

I have numerous HTs ordered from SSC where the brown shippers were damaged from shipping and there was dents and damage to the HT box inside, I do not like to pay for a pack out, especially when other vendors can ship it properly without charging us extra. SSC make a whole lot of money as is. I have never bought a HT from BBTS, but I buy other stuff from them and they always box and package it well. I get my HTs from SSC because of the reward points and they are the US distributor, so we get it first.

I have numerous HTs ordered from SSC where the brown shippers were damaged from shipping and there was dents and damage to the HT box inside, I do not like to pay for a pack out, especially when other vendors can ship it properly without charging us extra.
if you can send proof of the damaged box to Sideshow, they usually refund a small fee $40 I think as compensation for the damaged box.

sideshow products like the star wars is not shipped with a brown shipper. only exclusive editions come with their own brown shipper.

Brown shipper,how come you taste so good

Brown shipper,just like a Hot Toy should.

Sideshow Collectibles only care about maximum profit where as BigBadToyStore care about its collectors. Yes SSC is the US distributor but they also Monopolize on the Exclusives from HT forcing collectors who want MISB to pay the extra fee so the shipper boxes dont get dinged from shipping. If I had a choice I would rather not do business with SSC and give my hard earned money to BBTS.

Back