does anyone remember the kenner preds from the 90s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dArko2806

Super Freak
Reaction score
came across my old kenner collection i got every kenner predator released new in box. i will always love those guys back in the 90s they were the coolest preds pretty much the only preds. kinda random but want to know if anyone here liked them and what u think about them??

I also have every Kenner predator released MIB and loose set. They're awesome!

yea they are awesome. i got a complete MIB set and a loose set. the two hardest ones to find are the night recon and the warrior predator from the aliens hive wars it was the last series released by kenner and was a mix of aliens and preds. those two go for alot on ebay.

I have most of the Aliens too and most marines. But my marines are all MIB. My goals is to have every Kenner 6" figure and vehicle 1 loose and 1 MIB. I'm pretty close! :)

Favorite Kenner figure of all, Boar Alien.

..favorite of the predators only is Spiked Tail. Or whatever his name was.

I have most of the Aliens too and most marines. But my marines are all MIB. My goals is to have every Kenner 6" figure and vehicle 1 loose and 1 MIB. I'm pretty close! :)

nice before i used to collect them hardcore. i got a good chunk of aliens n marines. but i focused on preds. the only preds i dont have are a couple prototypes kenner made before they stopped making them. a small amount are out there but they are crazy hard to find whoever has em must of known somebody from kenner. they were never publicly released. they are the holy grail of kenner preds.

i also got the kenner blade fighter MIB that was the only predator vehicle made. i like the clear mail away ambush predator the most

My fav is the hive wars Warrior Pred. The blue one! :D me likey! :p

Btw :lecture I believe this thread belongs in the Aliens action figure forum.

yea i really like warrior too. he was a hard one to find MIB ..i am new to this forum so i still haven't figured out what goes where. i thought it was anything related to predator was okay here?! my bad

thanks man. yea I'm all about the preds. late on the sideshow stuff but we all gotta start somewhere. I'm on a mission for all the 1/6 HT preds. thanks for helping me navigate the forum:banana:banana

Just a word of advice the old HT Preds while cool may soon be obsolete. Something tells me HT is on the verge of redoing every Pred they haven't done already with the new true type bodies. I'm counting on it too especially because tracking all the old Preds down is super expensive! Trust me I know. I had P1 P2 Lost Hunter P2 Elder AVP Elder Asia AVP Elder Ex AVP Elder AVP Machiko AVP-R Wolf AVP-R cleaner Dutch Billy Almost all the Aliens Falconer Tracker Guardian Shadow and 2 Classics before I had to sell most of em away. I can't even say I broke even. :(

Wow that was a nice collection but yeah i hear u I've heard people saying that. im just starting to get into the real expensive ones. so far i got AVP elder, AVP R cleaner, guardian, p2 battle damage, shadow,newer classic, tracker and berserker . so i haven't put too too much into yet. it would be cool if they remade them all but with no announcements its hard to hold back cuz who knows wen that will happen...hopefully soon!! plus i don't get them as investments i get em to keep. unless i really had to sell them.

Back