Does anyone own a Sideshow Alien Queen Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea, its a really awesome bust...

so have you decided about getting the alien 3 maquette or the alien queen bust or both ??

I've decided to get both,but the queen is going to be first in line.I'll get dog alien when it comes out.I'll probably have to put that dog on FLEX PAY.The queen I'll get through SS,just because they have great customer service.I'll post pics when the queen arrives.

I've decided to get both,but the queen is going to be first in line.I'll get dog alien when it comes out.I'll probably have to put that dog on FLEX PAY.The queen I'll get through SS,just because they have great customer service.I'll post pics when the queen arrives.

I just got mine on Saturday and it is beautiful. You wont be disappointed. It's not as big as I thought it would be though.

My collection can be seen here: https://tinyurl.com/2setef

I just got mine on Saturday and it is beautiful. You wont be disappointed. It's not as big as I thought it would be though.

My collection can be seen here: https://tinyurl.com/2setef

Nice collection the Queen looks great,But your right about her size.Just looking at her compared to your Hot toys Alien,she really isn't that big.She still is worth picking up.Do you think they played down the scale a little bit?

Nice collection the Queen looks great,But your right about her size.Just looking at her compared to your Hot toys Alien,she really isn't that big.She still is worth picking up.Do you think they played down the scale a little bit?

It seems as though they played it down a little. It was smaller than I thought because I had never really seen any pictures of the bust with anything else in the frame to give it scale. That was probably done on purpose.

Don't get me wrong, it is still an amazing piece. I highly recommend it. I had been wanting one a long time and just got lucky on eBay.

It seems as though they played it down a little. It was smaller than I thought because I had never really seen any pictures of the bust with anything else in the frame to give it scale. That was probably done on purpose.

Don't get me wrong, it is still an amazing piece. I highly recommend it. I had been wanting one a long time and just got lucky on eBay.

You know,now that I've been looking at the pics of your Queen a little more.She looks to be more on the lines of 1/6 scale than 1/4 scale,wow kind of sucks that they did that:monkey2.Have you measured her at all?The demensions on SS say it's 22"H X 23.5L" X D23.5".I'd like to know before I purchase her.

The queen is pretty big...the head is very large and elongated :cool:
It has amazing detail all around, esp. on the back and neck area.
I agree it would've been nicer to see a 1:3 scale or something...but this thing is highly impressive!

Thanks Reinhardt!

The Alien above Ripley is one made in Japan by Tsukuda hobby in the 1996. It is a pre-painted, pre-assembled model. The arms rotate, but no other parts move.

good stuff man. so, what is the total height of the alien queen bust? as beautiful as it looks, it DOES look small.

Back