Does anyone know where I can buy some small rivets for a Mad Max legbrace ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulcarson

Disenchanted
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy some small rivets for a Mad Max legbrace ? I'm planning to make my own as there aren't any available. Could anyone point me in the proper direction please?

Many thanks ! :)

If im not wrong I believe there is an interest thread for one but if the list is closed and you want to make your own, places like ace hardware, shell lumber, and radio shack have specialty screws. You might wana also check rc hobbie stores, alot of helis and planes use very small peices.

Thank you Seb, they will come in handy. What I'm looking for is an actual small rivet that can be used as a pivot point so that the leg brace can move on its axis.

Thank you Seb, they will come in handy. What I'm looking for is an actual small rivet that can be used as a pivot point so that the leg brace can move on its axis.

Yeah I noticed that after.
I never found any. What i do is buy a ton of german shoulder decoration. They all come with really small screws.

While we're on the subject of Mad Max customs does anyone know where I can get a 1/6 scale leather jacket that's similar to the Mad Max or Mad Max 2 jacket from the films?

dan castro is doing a nice outfit,,,check him out...https://www.facebook.com/UnleashedViper1.6?__mref=message

maaax.jpg

Back