Does anyone know the best way to remove a moldy smell from a figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought a figure a month ago new and sealed in shipper but i guess it was stored in a humid climate. I know baking soda neutralizes odors but it hasn't worked (i put some beside the figure, not on it. I guess it has to go on it and i don't want to do that).

Does anyone know what the best thing to use to remove the smell? Preferably something i can put NEXT TO the figure and seal them in an airtight container. Otherwise something i can put ON the figure without chemicals that might damage the clothes or change their colour?

I can't believe i didn't think of that! I'll go buy some today and give it a try, thanks!

since it's mold invested, you have to clean the whole box inside out & make sure you do it outside or else the mold will just fly around and infest your home.

use alcohol wipes or those with 99% gem kills, then let it dry up, put dessicant bags inside, and also small piece of moth balls or those stuff you put in your closet. For whatever figure you have there also use those gem killing wipes and let it dry.

Back