Does anyone have a cure for this disease?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fireworks :welcome :fireworks

Ah, good ol' Bowen. I remember my very first collectible being the Bowen Faux Bronze Captain America.

Funny you bring up that piece because its the only one I need to complete my Bowen Captain Collection. I have every other one. It's ridiculous. I have an entire shelf in my curio completely dedicated to Bowen's captain sculpts. Got to love the captain

No one has a cure for the disease unfortunately. We get a thread like this every month like clockwork ("Help I'm addicted","I'm in debt now because of hot toys", "Should I bring my figs to my weekend sexcation with my girlfriend" -that post really happened look it up)since I started on the forums and I pretty much read every one so I don't feel alone with my issues. And my customary response/advice is "stay away from customs" :rotfl

Anyone who would recommend you to fuel this addition is not a friend, he's an enabler.:lol

In all seriousness, welcome to the crackhouse.

The only cure I've found is to get so obsessed with a video game you don't have time to visit forums or buy anything online lol

but it's not a permanent cure

No one has a cure for the disease unfortunately. We get a thread like this every month like clockwork ("Help I'm addicted","I'm in debt now because of hot toys", "Should I bring my figs to my weekend sexcation with my girlfriend" -that post really happened look it up)since I started on the forums and I pretty much read every one so I don't feel alone with my issues. And my customary response/advice is "stay away from customs" :rotfl

Anyone who would recommend you to fuel this addition is not a friend, he's an enabler.:lol

In all seriousness, welcome to the crackhouse.

Haha. Thanks man. Funny stuff. I've already gotten into some of Gabriel Luna's stuff.. Amazing how fast you can excel at this sport when you really want to burn through your savings account. It's painful when I actually count the dollars I've already spent but walking into that room full of my stuff could cure any illness. Can't take the money with you, mine as well enjoy the sites while I'm passing through

Haha. Thanks man. Funny stuff. I've already gotten into some of Gabriel Luna's stuff.. Amazing how fast you can excel at this sport when you really want to burn through your savings account. It's painful when I actually count the dollars I've already spent but walking into that room full of my stuff could cure any illness. Can't take the money with you, mine as well enjoy the sites while I'm passing through

Every time I try to get out something pulls me back in but after this year I should go into semi retirement:rotfl

My philosophy, only buy what you really like. Not what others are hyping. If you feel that you may one day sell a piece or are on the fence for whatever reason, pass. Just my humble point of view.

My philosophy, only buy what you really like. Not what others are hyping. If you feel that you may one day sell a piece or are on the fence for whatever reason, pass. Just my humble point of view.

Great advice. I've had buyers remorse on a couple pieces and it adds up quickly. Much appreciated

Back