Doctor Who- Matt Smith and Karen Gillian by WGP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First pics in Oct?

d11-10x-044.jpg

We will be offering two Matt Smith heads, the second (different expression) will be in his fez! What? They're cool!

11-Doctor-Fez-570x321.jpg

I'd be interested in all three but I'd have to see how the necks came out first. IMO the second Doctor's neck was way to muscular looking for the actor, Matt has a very skinny neck.

Looking forward to pics

Hard to say when the first pics might be shown other than "October". Could be beginning, middle, or end. We're working on Jessica from True Blood at the moment. The Matt's and Karen will be started after her unless Sean feels like bouncing around between the portraits for variety. Thanks for all the interest! :)

Oh boy, YES. I'd love to give the fez the same treatment I did with Tom Bakers hat. Love the results.

I have to disagree with the look of Troughton's neck. I perfectly represents the folds of his rubbery face. Just my humble opinion.

How the H am I gonna find a proper jacket? Have everything else ready though.

I used the barbie Henry Higgins jacket. The Henry Jones Jacket will also work.

Oh yeah they should do the new sonic in open and closed positions.

Last edited:
I just want to express my interest in this set. A definite buy when available.

Edit: Sorry for bumping with no news, but I just wanted to show added interest so this happens at some point (whenever people lose interest in this Bat-man character :wink1:).

Thanks Star Puffs. I just want to officially put out there, for the moment, the Second Doctor "INVASION" era themed set is our last custom Doctor Who stuff for a bit even though this was announced. Things changed behind the scenes for us forcing us to delay this for the moment. Sorry guys!
-Rick

Back