Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might skip the promotional material for this movie. We see too much of a movie before it's released these days IMO. I'm seeing this for sure so it's not like I need to be convinced to spend my money on this. :lol

tumblr_oep8gfPOzj1tajor5o1_500.gif

Looks like you could just kick him in the bawls.

I might skip the promotional material for this movie. We see too much of a movie before it's released these days IMO. I'm seeing this for sure so it's not like I need to be convinced to spend my money on this. :lol
Yeah, Marvel's not as bad as WB (fortunately, no one really cares if WB's movies get spoiled since they are so terrible anyway), but they all do way too much of this.

I just got back from a 20 minute preview of this. The most visually amazing thing I've ever seen. I may actually pay extra to do IMAX 3D.

I just got back from a 20 minute preview of this. The most visually amazing thing I've ever seen. I may actually pay extra to do IMAX 3D.

I forgot this was today! Judging by the new feature the they came out with today, it definitely looks like the most visually amazing movie Marvel Studios has ever made and we only got 10-15 seconds of it!

Did the preview show what kind of tone the movie might have overall? The filmmakers keep saying that it's very Winter Soldier in tone though it has some nice moments of levity.

My brother saw this as well and said it was awesome (he manages a movie theater).

I jokingly asked why he didn't take video footage and he said because Disney pays for security guards to patrol the theater...

Yeah they were insistent that phones are powered off. Its got a "fish out of water" feel at first, feels a bit like the first avenger with him trying to catch up to this new world. There is some humor there, not like Ant-Man but Cumberbatch isn't particularly "funny". A lot of his stuff is like him trying to be funny and his jokes fall flat on the other characters, which they illustrate. The depiction of magic is amazing. Totally raises the bar.

Yeah they were insistent that phones are powered off. Its got a "fish out of water" feel at first, feels a bit like the first avenger with him trying to catch up to this new world. There is some humor there, not like Ant-Man but Cumberbatch isn't particularly "funny". A lot of his stuff is like him trying to be funny and his jokes fall flat on the other characters, which they illustrate. The depiction of magic is amazing. Totally raises the bar.

I read something about...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back