Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great cast and great music. Looks like they did with no budget at all too, despite the extensive credits.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great cast and great music. Looks like they did with no budget at all too, despite the extensive credits.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought this was really cool! The music was all catchy and performed well, reminded me a lot of "Once More With Feeling" in that way.

It's great they got to have fun with a small idea, and it actually became quite entertaining!
Trev

Hey Anzik- Oh man, thankfully the problem is never inspiration, :) but I just can't make the time to do all the side projects I would LOVE to be doing. I have that Malcolm Reynolds started, but I'm taking my time to finesse that one until it really satisfies me. Unfortunately, it had to be put aside so I could attend to my commitments.

hopefully all in good time...I wouldn't be surprised if that's a good LONG time. Man, when am I gonna learn to keep my trap shut?! :D then I could just spring a sculpt on ya' out of nowhere. ha!
Trev

hopefully all in good time...I wouldn't be surprised if that's a good LONG time. Man, when am I gonna learn to keep my trap shut?! :D then I could just spring a sculpt on ya' out of nowhere. ha!
Trev

Or you could just tell Sideshow you got more important things to do, Firefly characters..... maybe they'd get the hint :lol

Thats awesome Trev, thanks for the update. Hopefully SSC will see your side projects and say "We can sell that!!"

I'm with Anzik. I would really love it if Sideshow would pay attention to your mal side project and darnwell want to sell it to all of us. :)

YAY! more Dr. Horrible love. Entertainment Weekly has an article with nice shiny pictures and a great interview with Joss & Jed, NPH, and Capt. Tightpants.

They discuss the huge success, imminent DVD release with all sorts of bonus material (original musical Commentary!, language tracks of French, Spanish, Japanese translated back badly into English, classical Latin, and panther noises) as well as a Horrible sequel, feature film, Broadway musical, theme park attractions and a blimp.

https://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20214910,00.html

Just watched the three acts and it's great stuff!
Love to get a NPH Dr. Horrible with Stun--er, Death Ray.

DrHorriblessing-alongblog.jpg

Great movie ... hope sideshow comes out with some cool stuff.
has anyone seen that internet show 'The Guild' with Felicia Day(penny from Dr. horrible).
theguildlogo.jpg

Funny stuff.

DrHorriblessing-alongblog.jpg

Great movie ... hope sideshow comes out with some cool stuff.
has anyone seen that internet show 'The Guild' with Felicia Day(penny from Dr. horrible).
theguildlogo.jpg

Funny stuff.

Haven't seen that... Is it good?

I hope that SSC announces a joint Dr. Horrible AND FIREFLY license. That'd be the best. Unfortunately I think the chance of that are about as good as the chances of them also announcing a HOT FUZZ (Simon Pegg & Nick Frost) license.:monkey2

Back