Do you wish Hot Toys would take up where SS left off?(12in)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should HT take over if they could?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hot Toys did take a similar piss with the "Pirates of The Caribbean" line by not making a Barbossa figure.

Guess they figured with the 5 they covered the big sellers.

Well, maybe they'll reconsider after the theatrical re-release coming up. I mean, it's not like the line didn't sell well. Even the re-order preorders are sold out everywhere.

BTW, they did finish the RoboCop line... :p. Though all they produced was Robo.

Yeah, but they'd have to remake all of the other figures... And the SSE ones would go for a $1 on ebay after which! I'm so annoyed they haven even finished the Fellowship!

I blame there lack of commitment to this line apparent failure, if they keep announcing new figures then this line would have gone the distance!

...BTW, they did finish the RoboCop line... :p. Though all they produced was Robo.

...and ED-209!

Ed-260.gif

Now if only they could give us ROBOCAIN!!!

animecainua5.gif

You're right, I forgot about ED. Shame on me! :lol. Cyborg Cain would've been awesome, but how big would it have been in 1:6?!

Certainly no bigger than that ALIENS Power-Loader they made...or the upcoming Iron Monger...Here's keeping our fingers crossed that we might still see it. Eventually...:rolleyes:

If Sideshow truly has dropped the line, which I hope is not the case, I definitely would want another company to take up the gauntlet. That company needs to be HT.

Certainly no bigger than that ALIENS Power-Loader they made...or the upcoming Iron Monger...Here's keeping our fingers crossed that we might still see it. Eventually...:rolleyes:

I dunno. I remember seeing the stop-motion RoboCop on his shoulders. So he'd have to be bigger than the power loader.

I voted yes...but only because HT dolls would shut you all up about SS's travesty in putting this line 'on hold'!!! :lol

I'll tell ya one thing. The SS LOTR line is the best one made, but after seeing what HT did with POTC, if they started making LOTR they would be FANTASTIC. Would completely blow SS out of the water. Not trying to be harsh, it's just the facts. Just imagine the head sculpts.

If anyone picks up the line I hope they don't redo characters right away, unless its Aragorn, he's the only one I think SSC really dropped the ball on. Faramir's paint is bad, but the rest of him is great. Aragorn is really the only one that I think they messed up the clothing on.

even if HT picked this line up... we wouldn't finish the fellowship... they'd start over.

Back