Do you think SS will produce a costumed Wolverine PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not. I'd rather a comiquette. Unless, they can pull off a leather/pleather costume. I don't want a Wolverine in tights.

Well, if SS follows it's usual schedule, we are due for a PF announcement anytime. They usually announce one per quarter and this year we have had: Thor, Thing, & Mystique (I think Red Skull was announced last December?). Considering that there are only four weeks left in the quarter, I would expect one soon.

agreed, *and toes*

If what Kibishii says comes true, we'll hopefully have one more Marvel PF unveiling this year, and Daredevil has to be one of the top contenders on that list. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

As the Exclusive. :rock (No change-o-head on this one.)*keeps figures crossed*

Nah, with Daredevil I want a similar move as was done with the Hulk vs Spidey Diorama. A Standard with Exclusive then an Exclusive limited piece that also had an exclusive.

The Hulk vs. Spidey piece had Green Standard, Green Exclusive light up and then Grey Exclusive light up.

For the Daredevil PF I want a Standard Red version then Exclusive with change-o-head Matt Murdock HS, then Yellow Exclusive Limited piece with Matt Murdock HS change-o-head. Not to mention I'd love to have a display assistance piece like a discarded mask that can be placed on the ground when displaying the MM HS.

Oh, and no pleather bull^^^^. The Comic DD wore spandex like all of the other heroes so he should get the same treatment like Captain America or Thor before him.

Nah, with Daredevil I want a similar move as was done with the Hulk vs Spidey Diorama. A Standard with Exclusive then an Exclusive limited piece that also had an exclusive.

The Hulk vs. Spidey piece had Green Standard, Green Exclusive light up and then Grey Exclusive light up.

For the Daredevil PF I want a Standard Red version then Exclusive with change-o-head Matt Murdock HS, then Yellow Exclusive Limited piece with Matt Murdock HS change-o-head. Not to mention I'd love to have a display assistance piece like a discarded mask that can be placed on the ground when displaying the MM HS.

Oh, and no pleather bull^^^^. The Comic DD wore spandex like all of the other heroes so he should get the same treatment like Captain America or Thor before him.

That would be AWESOME!! and I totally agree about the spandex, it worked really well on the Captain America PF, it should work just as well for Daredevil....Hey wait....isn't this a Wolverine PF thread :lol

I hope this is true. I've been holding off on purchasing a Wolverine Comiquette as I've been waiting for a Wolverine PF (I collect mostly PFs). Also, I like the brown costume more than the yellow and blue one, so a brown Wolverine PF would be sweet!

same here. i've passed on a few good deals on the Comiquette already..dunno if i can hold off much longer :monkey1

Back