Do you read the newspapers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
That sellers use to stuff them in the box for packing purpose? Especially those coming from Japan, Hong Kong & China? I know Hong Kong & China tend to skimp on newspaper when it comes down to packing but Japan sellers love to chuck in their newspapers, sometimes when i have time i would take out a few crumpled pieces and look at the peektures.

Actually I look forward to reading the newspapers. Toy Anxiety's Arizona papers make me laugh from time to time, and once I had a package delivered to work from Japan and left the newspaper for a Japanese girl there to read thinking it would cheer her up, but she cried because she was homesick. Strangest thing I've had was parts of a Chinese nappy (diaper) box from HK.

I try but my Kanji suxs lol. One of the shippers i bought from over there was really cool, threw in a package of green tea kit kats with my fig... Sent me the wrong item, but refunded me and asked me to keep it.

I try but my Kanji suxs lol. One of the shippers i bought from over there was really cool, threw in a package of green tea kit kats with my fig... Sent me the wrong item, but refunded me and asked me to keep it.

what was the figure you got? and was the kit kat still within the expiry dates? how did it taste like? good thing you don't live in Australia if not the dogs would have sniffed it out and get confiscated. Dairy products, sorry but nope.

Okabe from Steins;Gate, Good Smile.

Dont remember expiration, but they tasted just like Japan :joy

Kit kats very bad for dogs :lecture

I can honestly say I don't mostly because now a days everything is online and the moment something is printed there is a chance something could have already changed and the most up to date you can get your information is through the web.

Back