Do you own LOTR replica items?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisClassics

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you have any replica items from LOTR? Personally, I own Anduril from United Cutlery. Oh yes, and also I have the Ring of Barahir.

Unfortunately, but in order to obtain the good graces of my girlfriend, the sword is _temporarily_ stored in a box under the bed.

How about you? Do you have these displayed? Willing to share/show?

I would be willing to bet that most of the collectors here have at least some replica items.

I have Sting (with scabbard) and the Shards of Narsil from UC, the One Ring and Gimli's Axe from the Noble Collection, and one of the inexpensive versions of the ring of Barahir.

Here's a few......

1294182781454.jpg

1293144161718.jpg

1293144094131.jpg

douchepics007.jpg

United Cutlery made a lot of nice pieces.....

I have the United Cutlery versions of Sting, Glamdring and Hadafang. I have not yet put them up on display
in my new apartment that I moved into 3 1/2 years ago... Wow, just realized it's been that long...! I'm still
searching for a good cabinet for my SSW statues (I'm very particular about what I want/like) and I'm waiting
until I find one and know the dimensions so I can place the swords beside it in some manner.

I have a UC Glamdring, Anduril w/scabbard. Also the Master Replicas One Ring of the Dark Lord Sauron.

Back