Do you consider fellow board members your friends.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would also say yes. i have made a lot of friends here (most of whom are in the Brotherhood), but a few others as well!

but then on the flip-side...

I have several people I consider friends on the boards. 4 being friends in person. I will be at the Brotherhood weekend this summer at McHavycks to meet everyone face to face or more like through beer goggles. I play occasionally with the brotherhood on Xbox live, which I would like to do more often and they are cool people and they are my friends and since they accept my friend invites I can feel comfortable saying I am theirs:D
And for those of you that sent me Gears invites the other night (McHavyck can testify to this) I wasn't ignoring your invite sometimes I can't connect to you when I try to accept them for some reason. Me and McHavyck tried for about an hour one night trying to send each other invites and it just wouldn't work.:(

Yup! Had the chance to meet several board members and play on live with several more. I'd help them out as much as I humanly could if they needed it.

I love you guys...

Not in the way of the ancient greeks, but in the way that a human loves a dog, a robot loves a human, and occasionally, a gorilla loves a kitty...

Some would say 'No' that people on message boards are not 'Real' friends, but I say ^^^^ that!! I've made some great friends here and I know we'll have lifelong relationships. Not just 'cause we have collecting in common either, we have all grown close to each other on a personal level.

Some would say 'No' that people on message boards are not 'Real' friends, but I say ^^^^ that!! I've made some great friends here and I know we'll have lifelong relationships, not just 'cause we have collecting in common, we have all grown close to each other on a personal level.

Sounds like you're finally ready to open up about P!tu :monkey1

Back