Do we need a new Section?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we have a Video Game section to the board?

• Yes, we need a section for video games and their collectibles

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Yes, we need a Video Game section but their collectibles should still be in General

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • No, Games are fine in "Other Discussion"

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • What does this have to do with Sideshow?

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters
I really hope everyone gets behind this. "Other Discussions" is a great place to hang out, but it does fill quickly with all of us "gamers".

If you don't game, then it only helps because it keeps this board cleaner, and if you do, it's great to have one place to go and catch up.

With so many gaming IPs making the jump to collectibles, it would really serve two purposes. I have a feeling WoW is just the start of Sideshows involvement. I vote a big yes!

There are ton of video game and platform related threads floating around in the 'Other' section, it'd be great to have a section dedicated them!

Not to mention that there have been a lot of game related collectibles announced (Tomb Raider PF, Resident Evil Figures, Gears of War - God of War - Assasin's Creed by NECA, World of Warcraft, Metal Gear and Street fighter) and many more sure to come! :rock

101.jpg

To the first option!

bump - it looks like we'll create a new section for video games.

Look for the next survey section soon!

and now is the time when we do the sprockets dance!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

This is awesome, thanks Dave! We will put it to good use, Live Freaks unite!

This is excellent. Thanks, Dave.
What about a dedicated customs section? I've seen some amazing pieces on here but sometimes you have to really dig to find them.

This could be a forum for talented people like DarkArtist, Les and P!tu (apologize for leaving anyone out) and give a good resourse for those just learning the ropes.

What about a dedicated customs section? I've seen some amazing pieces on here but sometimes you have to really dig to find them.

This could be a forum for talented people like DarkArtist, Les and P!tu :)confused:) (apologize for leaving anyone out) and give a good resourse for those just learning the ropes
You forgot Custom Mikey, Hurricane, Darren Carnall, Die, Xenoviper just to name a few. :cool:

No offense to Little P, but his skills are no where near those masters, he is still a padawan in training. :D

Back