Do these Hot Toys arms pop off?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterToyNYC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know if the arms pop off of this Hot Toys body? If so, is it a ball joint?

It's the current Captain America.

Thanks.
Eric

$(KGrHqJHJBwE-dg)E7swBPrY)hM5Rw~~60_12.JPG

they don't pop off but if you take the body apart they come off that way, and i also believe you can interchange them with other hot toy bodies.

they don't pop off but if you take the body apart they come off that way, and i also believe you can interchange them with other hot toy bodies.

Hmm. I want to switch one of the arms with an Iron Man arm. I wonder how difficult it would be. The Iron Man arm has a ball joint shoulder.

I was hoping these arms were the same ball joint as the Chris Redfield muscle body.

Eric

Last edited:
Like I told you the arms won't simply just pop on the body so easily ;-)

You will have to take apart the shoulder articulation and find a way to attach the iron man arms.
This require some dremeling work.

You have to look how the muscular arms is attached to the body and recreate a same attachment on the iron man arm.

Actually the only body you can remove the arms easily are the C Redfield and Dutch body. But agian I don't know if it will be compatible with the IM arm.

I will try to take a pics of the system i have done.

Actually the only body you can remove the arms easily are the C Redfield and Dutch body. But agian I don't know if it will be compatible with the IM arm.

I will try to take a pics of the system i have done.

That would be awesome and extremely helpful!

Thanks brother!

Eric

i think you have to unscrew the top torso to get rid of the arm joint for that true type. i'm not familiar with the IM arm joint, you may need to cannibalize one and try fitting it on that true type.
i managed to mechanize a predator with T600 arm the same way.
DSC_0024_6732.jpg

DSC_0025_6733.jpg

Back