Do NOT buy the upcoming "Batman: Year One" Deluxe Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, not a big deal to me either. I already have the issues and a much older TPB of it. All of DC's new HCs have the shiny paper, so I don't see what the big deal is there either. Are the colors really off, or just slightly changed? I also think the new cover is better too.

The new cover is better but the printing off of corrupted digital files is inexcusable. to me they don't sound like creative changes they sound like cheeping out.

Either that or a really incompetent production manager.

Th e original creators are bound to be opinionated and sensitive that's the way it goes, but it sound like blunder to me

I think it's funny in this thread and in the Ghost Rider/Gary Friedrich thread that there are so many defending the big corporation in a time where in America, it seems many are against the corporations. Everyone too is suddenly a contract lawyer. I suppose if this was happening to folks on here, they wouldn't complain or feel that the corporation was stepping on the foundation of their empire...their creative artists and writers. Sure, people can point the finger, play lawyer, that the artist knew what they were getting into and I hope those same finger pointer remember that when their company screws them over down the road. lol

I've got two sets of the original issues! One set that I read, one that went straight into the bags and board. :D

Back