• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Do not buy from people with "0" posts!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not know what thread to put it in but I'll put it here,if a moderator sees well that he moves it, that he does it, thanks,It's been a few years but it's been very bad because of him,but I'm still in the deadline and I'm going to denounce and some friends will help me it,is the forero is WhisperCloud,I was looking for the sideshow taun taun 1/6,and he to me by private he offered,I paid 380 usd by pay pal friendly mode(I was silly)I talked to him every day around here and he sent me a fake mailing sheet,until one day I do not answer,and until today,today I wrote again and he answered me,answering this
"Hello. Excuse me but who are you? What did I do wrong, to you? I really dont understand what is going on? If you can explain it to me would be nice."
I had a hard time, since I had to borrow money,that is, pay double for nothing,I have saved all messages, data and I will report tomorrow, you know .. care with WhisperCloud

Can I have a reference check on woodc72? Also an email holmn2580@ gmail.com??

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

As I look at this 5 year old thread, the people who seemed to have the most concern about the policy:
1)Never increased their post count
2)Never became a Premium member
3)Haven't been active in years.
This shows me that the policy is a good one as they were only here to increase their market presence and had little to no interest in the community. Plus there are always ways to skirt around the rules. That being said,
If anyone is interested, I'm selling a full size bridge for cheap. I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area.......

Actually this is happening far more frequently.I have been contacted twice in the last 2 weeks by new members with no posts.Regarding items I'M looking for.
jake7 and danielbrittian251.Beware

Too many scammers on this forum anymore.

The warning should be DO NOT BUY FROM ANYONE WITH “0” FEEDBACK.

jamesandran has contacted numerous individuals with WTB threads saying he has what they’re looking for. That scammer and williamsjame9999 have both contacted me.

Best thing to do is ask for a pic with a hand written note next to the item if you think you want to do business with any newbie without feedback. And never agree to do business with someone you don?t know via text. You?re just asking for trouble.

I think '0 posts and 0 feedback' would cover it. Someone could have plenty of (legitimate non-spam) posts and no feedback and simply be someone who has never bought or sold on the forum before.

Back