DMC Gregolas Starwars Custom Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DMC Gregola

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey Fellow Freaks!

I have been collecting starwars stuff for about 2 years now and have not been able to display any of it as i have been in the process of moving and then building. But at last the building work is nearly complete (Im a carpenter) so have been doing most of the work myself. And have nearly finished my starwars/games room in my attic conversion. Here are some pics of the journey through it all to the present day as it stands at the moment. These are my favorite pieces and dont really have any more room for anything else without building another display! The display idea i got from phillip wise's over at rebelscum.com. Hope you like and post any comments you may have.

In the beggining
P4010409.jpg

Wall battoned and lined with 12mm mdf
P4160423.jpg

didnt get any pic of painting it! THE FINISHED DISPLAY AT LAST!
P5110431-1.jpg

32 inch sony bravia with MR Scaled clone trooper helmets
P5110433.jpg

(Left side)Signed JB Fett fan made lid Sideshow Maul and GG Rancor
P5110434.jpg

(Top) SS Palpy Fan made Signed DP Vader ESB Lid
P5110435.jpg

(Right) SS Greedo, Look sir droids ,SS Holo plap, GG Vader ,MR Stormie and Riddle stormie scaled
P5110436.jpg

GG Vader/SS Palpy
P5110440.jpg

GG Rancor
P5110442.jpg

All Lit Up at night!
P5190477.jpg

Will post more pics later gotta go build a wardrobe in my bedroom!
Adios amigos
Gregola

Love it you have done a great job on that and you have some really good stuff. :)

Love it, you have some really nice pieces esp Vader & the Fett & you've done a great job on the display, though that chair has to go..... LOL!

I hear you guys about the chair, it is a 10 year old plastic garden chair but will be getting something a little more imperial in the next few weeks! When the wife aint looking ill sneak a new more comfortable one up there. :)

I hear you guys about the chair, it is a 10 year old plastic garden chair but will be getting something a little more imperial in the next few weeks! When the wife aint looking ill sneak a new more comfortable one up there. :)

Nice! Very well done. Love the guitars too! :rock

Maul 1:1
P5110439.jpg

The Emporer and his apprentice!
P5110438.jpg

Shadow and shock MR Scaled Helmets
P5110448.jpg

Rancor Close up
P5110454.jpg

P5110455.jpg

P5110456.jpg

SIgned Pics, Paul Blake-Greedo, Mathew Wood-Gen Grevious, Mathew Modine-FMJ
P5110452.jpg

Mr 1:1 CE Lid Riddel Scaled
P5190476.jpg

Pretty Damn Cool Collection and Display, It looks like it is set to reflectic that time period IMO,Is this room well insulated and does it have AC/Heat?, From what I can tell your very close to the roof line. Very Cool Setup :duff

wow!!! Great display,i love the lighting.It looks like you still have some space left on the sides for more custom shelving.

Back