Ditch's Sketches.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ditch's Art

A Mars Attacks! Martian pencil crayon sketch

Last edited:

The Captain this is going to be part of a bigger piece.

Last edited:

Am loving this captain, are you doing a Jaws pic? nice work

The Captain this is going to be part of a bigger piece.

Darth875.jpg

Hi grphx1, yeah a mate has been bugging me for ages to do one he saw a three stooges sketch i had done and was all do Brody,Quint and Hooper next. I also had a thought a while back about doing a series of Captains Han,Kirk,Mal,Nemo ect with there ships and Quint with the Orca was always on the list.

Well you are off to a great start. Would love to see the finished product. If you are like me that could be put off for long times:)

Chief Brody caricature with and with out glasses

Last edited:

Quick Betty Page for the weekly sketch group.

Last edited:

Great Bettie Page. I just re-watched Jaws on Blu-Ray and and really looking forward to your completed piece.

Thanks my Blu-Ray only came yesterday we have to wait a bit longer here in Merry Ol England for it.

Last edited:

Couple a quick brush pen sketches with a little colour added using a crimson coloured pencil.Still getting used to it thats why both have a dodgy eye.

Last edited:

Beards are tough to do and not make it look like squiggly worms on the face, try watering down the black to a grey wash, then doing the black squigglys on top. just an unsolicited comment because i really like the direction of your art.

Couple a quick brush pen sketches with a little colour added using a crimson coloured pencil.Still getting used to it thats why both have a dodgy eye.

Darth091.jpg

Thanks grphyx1 i only did the beard like that because i was experimenting with this new brush pen. I was hoping by using a brush pen it might get me back into painting.I liked your Alice piece by the way.

Back