Displaying Your Figures Question/Opinion Needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayiw

Super Freak
Reaction score
To you guys who have various versions of the same figure and other movie figures, for example if you collect from the Iron man, Avengers, Captain America, ,Thor, etc movies... do you keep all of you Iron Man, Thor Cap, etc together by who the figure is or by the movie? Like would you have Avengers Black Widow with Cap 2 Black Widow & Avengers Cap with Cap 2 Cap or Avengers Black Widow with Avengers Cap & Cap 2 Cap with Cap 2 Black Widow? What do you think is better or makes more sense to display them?

Jay

Nothing of all of those makes "sense", just display them on how you see fit. Get a theme, an aesthetic and display them the way you please. I tend to group my figures based on what their franchisee they're based off. but once they're together, then color, height and sometimes gender plays a role in my display.

One version each only on one shelf. Can't have 2 versions of the same character side by side. It looks weird and wrong, and indicates mental disturbance on the part of the collector.

One version each only on one shelf. Can't have 2 versions of the same character side by side. It looks weird and wrong, and indicates mental disturbance on the part of the collector.

:lol :lol :lol *looks at wall of Arnie T-800s with pose variations* ehhh....hmmm....

Either display them all lined up or paired with s character they interact with.

I like to display them nude. And be nude while looking at them. And watching Man of Steel.

Back