Displaying Wolf Predator LSF in Detolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I camp dbs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions, but does anyone know if the Wolf LSF would fit in a Detolf display Ikea cabinet. The measurements on sideshow I'm pretty sure is only really box dimensions...so if anyone has tried it, that would be most helpful

Not even close. Ive owned a few detolfs and know the size of the wolf because I am looking straight at it...the base alone would not fit in the bottom, not only that, its not wide enough for his arm sticking out. No way you could have the spear attached or the whip hand for that matter...just not possible. IKEA does have another glass display case that may fit it.

by the way...is it necessary to make a new thread every time you got a question? This is the second one about the Wolf LSF with just a question you had. I think they could all be addressed in the original thread?

Yeah sorry, I had to find out ASAP because I was going to order one, because they only hAd 1 left, otherwise few weeks wait.....now to find something that fits.....

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! *just picture darth vader when he finds out abou padme because I'm too lazy to do a picccccccccccc*

Only if you have high ceilings though. It wouldn't fit on mine and even if it could, you don't want a 2k piece that high cause nobody would be able to see it. A 2 tier Besta is very cost effective. I would recommend that unless you can get a nice pedestal.

I just came across this:

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00242278/#/00242278

Definitely looks like something that can fit Wolf. I'll make a trip out there this weekend to check it out and take internal measurements. Only downside is that it's 180 bucks. Thought I'd share.

Don't think it's big enough. I'm getting an acrylic case made for mine and I used 32" for the width and 22" for the depth (for the spear but don't think whip will make it any smaller) both of which leaves approx. 2" of space on each side. Definitely enough height though with the IKEA case.

So much for that idea. How much do custom acrylic cases fitted for this piece usually go for now-a-days?[/quote]

mines going to cost about $250 :C

Please don't put this in a ****ing detolf...

wynaut.png

Back