Displaying Hasbro figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSensationalSean

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there isn't much of an emphasis on Hasbro lines here, but I have a box full of their SW figures (and some vehicles) that I've amassed through the years and I was looking for inspiration in terms of display. I've been thinking of selling any duplicate characters in the same costumes and setting up the remaining items in a Detolf.

What kind of setups do you guys use?

Hello TheSensationalSean,
I assume you are talking the 3 3/4 line? or were you talking 12 Hasbro?

If 3 3/4, I would suggest you head to RebelScum forums and check out their 3 3/4 forums. Lots of collectors show pics of their collections.

Here is one thread:
Hasbro: Limelighting & Display

I myself have had my 3 3/4 displayed a couple of ways. One with a Billy case and one with a simple coffee table.
I guess it also depends if you have a theme or if you just want to display everything.

Mine are theme based and basically around "army building". I spent years amassing a couple of companies of clone trooper and stormies and here is the way have I displayed each.

Here is displaying them in my Billy case. Each shelf would be like representing levels of a Republic cruiser...so on the top level you have your fighters and crews, the mid levels is a staging area for the landing troops and the lower levels the garage or vehicle staging area. It is sort of like the idea of "the Pit" from GI Joe.
My Phase II Clone companies

Then I also had a couple companies displayed on a coffee table when I didn't have a case yet. My Phase I clone companies.
As you can see I used the mirror trick to make it look like there are more troops and 2 AT-TEs

And finally the coffee table with my Stormtroopers - a small version of the Emperor's arrival

Hope you find some inspiration to display your stuff...it's always fun and hard at the same time!!!

20160124_001451.jpg

My display is in my unfinished basement and has a very inexpensive-rough look; utilizing industrial shelving, bricks, and craft wood. Still it does the job.

Here is mine.

j92upsp.jpg

From top to bottom/left to right: Battle of Kashyyyk, "realistic" clone wars, the dark times, TPM, Geonosis Battle, ROTS, ANH, ESB, ROTJ, animated clone wars, EU/misc. About 800 figures.

I don't have any room to display my ships. So those are boxed up in about a dozen containers.

Hope you find some inspiration to display your stuff...it's always fun and hard at the same time!!!

I'm looking to display my 3 3/4 figures and found the RebelScum sub-forum just after I posted this. Your collection is gloriously focused!

There's a great of order in the displays I see here though, that's the kind of inspiration I'm looking for. I also intend to get some acrylic raisers and stands to maximize stability/visual impact.

Wow such awesome displays in this thread! I'm embarrassed to show my pix (which will probably be sideways : (20160126_135400.jpg

Mine is a now downsized collection in a homemade cabinet. Only collected OT but have now added some ST figures. Wanted to go with a "Modern Kenner Collection" so painted the background yellow to look like the Kenner card back:

Capture_zpsn2rrmorp.jpg

5b52aba4-4c03-43fd-bb2c-737ade36ab45_zpstxdh0w6z.jpg

Mine is a now downsized collection in a homemade cabinet. Only collected OT but have now added some ST figures. Wanted to go with a "Modern Kenner Collection" so painted the background yellow to look like the Kenner card back:

Capture_zpsn2rrmorp.jpg

5b52aba4-4c03-43fd-bb2c-737ade36ab45_zpstxdh0w6z.jpg

This looks Great~!

I'm leaning towards a less is more display attitude, but I have a lot of cool characters to show off!

Also, my POTF Millennium Falcon, Vader TIE Fighter and Jango's Slave I must be out there and they'll take up a lot of space.

Back