Disney Store Plush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! There's nothing wrong with disney store plushies. :D I told myself I would buy more but I just have no room for them. I don't like them on my bed so they just hide in my closet. What fun is that!

I agree...there is nothing wrong with it. My problem was that I use to buy them when I worked there and now have too many. I have all seven dwarfs that they use to sell. The big ones.....almost life size if you ask me....and I have no where to put them. I may have to sell them rather than keep them in a closet.

They are having a sale at our Disney store on Winnie the Pooh stuff due to the movie. We picked up Rabbit for $10 and I saw they had some Lion King stuff out due to the vault release so I got pumba.

One of my favorite childhood memories was getting a Darkwing Duck plush at the Disney store back when the show was airing on the Disney afternoon. I carried it around with me everywhere and lost it - I think I left it in a hotel in Florida. I bought one a few years back on Ebay to replace the one I'd lost.

A few years ago I bought a DuckTales Scrooge plush there when I'd found it because he was the character I'd always wanted when I was a kid, but my parents had never managed to find one so I'd had to settle for Donald. :lol

Unfortunately, there aren't any Disney stores left near me.

Just recently got Timon to go with Pumba and am thinking about picking up a bunch of Muppets.

I always buy the Disney plushies for my nieces and nephews but for myself I bought once the Timon and Pumba (maybe in 2005 or so?) and I haven´t seen them around until last summer but it was a new version, I´m glad I got the older ones, as they´re awesome. And I have the little Stitch with that sweet face with sad puppy eyes, which I adore.

I get always tempted to buy the plushies as they´re so cute but as so many have already said, they fit nowhere and I try to buy them for presents only.

I collected plushies when I was a kid and then a few here and there when I worked at the park (discount was nice) but now I'm pretty selective. I focus on the obscure and things that really really make me smile.

The last ones I picked up were of the nerd variety...

Skippy
DSC05668.jpg

Captain EO
DSC05669.jpg

Ewoks
86a06c66.jpg

good old ewoks....

I have a lot of these Plush Dolls- Mainly Anniversary or exclusives from Disneyland

Back