Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

I'd be curious to see what they do with Hulu, since they're coming out with their own streaming service. Hulu is pretty huge now and they've gotten into the live tv streaming market.

Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

c7NJRa2.gif

DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a glass!

Disney is garbage. The end.

Honestly I saw Thor the dark world the other day with my four year old nephew and he loved it. I no longer look at the MCU as crap, they make great disposable entertainment for children. The possibility that a white hair Younger magneto in a purple costume can now have a conversation with with Rocket Raccoon is or, Now a wolverine and Spider-Man road trip can now be made will have all the kids excited. The possibilities are endless now. I think the MCU and superheroes in general are great for kids as long as they’re now pushing an agenda which the latest Thor, or Star Wars are doing. That’s sort of why I’m hoping the Murdoch’s take over once Igor retires. I’m just bothered that Disney now owns some of the great mature properties. It’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out but seeing the reception for The Last Jedi has me laughing to myself with people claiming Disney is the best.

:lol :lol :lol

Fixed for accuracy.

WB as a whole isn't garbage. The DCEU is. Disney as a whole is garbage.

Just watch The Last Jedi. Not even Lucasfilm is safe from Disney's mandatory mediocrity.

WB as a whole isn't garbage. The DCEU is. Disney as a whole is garbage.

Just watch The Last Jedi. Not even Lucasfilm is safe from Disney's mandatory mediocrity.

I'll be seeing it tomorrow, have a feeling I will disagree with you.

Well it seems a lot of people agree with Snikt, the movie is being bashed pretty bad by most fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I saw Thor the dark world the other day with my four year old nephew and he loved it. I no longer look at the MCU as crap, they make great disposable entertainment for children. The possibility that a white hair Younger magneto in a purple costume can now have a conversation with with Rocket Raccoon is or, Now a wolverine and Spider-Man road trip can now be made will have all the kids excited. The possibilities are endless now. I think the MCU and superheroes in general are great for kids as long as they’re now pushing an agenda which the latest Thor, or Star Wars are doing. That’s sort of why I’m hoping the Murdoch’s take over once Igor retires. I’m just bothered that Disney now owns some of the great mature properties. It’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out but seeing the reception for The Last Jedi has me laughing to myself with people claiming Disney is the best.

:lol :lol :lol

Murdoch is 86 years old, his time is nearly up. He won't be in charge of Anything at Disney, ever.

Would be funny imagining Disney movies if Murdoch had been in charge, though might be a Little shocking for kids.

DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a glass!

Murdoch is 86 years old, his time is nearly up. He won't be in charge of Anything at Disney, ever.

Would be funny imagining Disney movies if Murdoch had been in charge, though might be a Little shocking for kids.

I was reading one of his two sons could possibly take over which might be why the deal was struck. Rupert wants to focus on news.

The opposite of what I'm hearing,

The audience score is currently 63% on Rotten Tomatoes, that’s 2% lower than Revenge of the Sith.

I was reading one of his two sons could possibly take over which might be why the deal was struck. Rupert wants to focus on news.

The audience score is currently 63% on Rotten Tomatoes, that’s 2% lower than Revenge of the Sith.

People I know personally said they loved it.

I will make my own mind up Saturday.

I suggest you do, just pointing that tons of people actually agree with Snikt on this.

I suggest you do, just pointing that tons of people actually agree with Snikt on this.

I've stayed out of the thread, so I don't know how everyone on here feels, but people I know liked it.

it's like 90 something on rt and 50 something audience score. Revenge of the nerds is upon us. But obviously the only people who would go online and put in a score Thursday night after a midnight showing are a bit extra. And most likely went in awaiting their moment to get out of the theater and rush home to their computer and get their nasty little opinion out there.

^ regarding Star Wars

it's like 90 something on rt and 50 something audience score. Revenge of the nerds is upon us. But obviously the only people who would go online and put in a score Thursday night after a midnight showing are a bit extra. And most likely went in awaiting their moment to get out of the theater and rush home to their computer and get their nasty little opinion out there.

^ regarding Star Wars

Of course, happy customers with no ax to grind rarely voice their opinions. That's why I trust critic scores more.

Wow... I had no idea TLJ was getting bashed.
I have hopes for this movie. Will try to see it tomorrow.

Of course, happy customers with no ax to grind rarely voice their opinions. That's why I trust critic scores more.

I posted this in another thread, but you do know that critics do get paid off, more access, etc. for favorable reviews, right? I don't trust anyone, except for my own opinion. Always best to see it for yourself.

Back