Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

Saw this on FB.

25354008_1777271055684113_3317817546265606195_n.jpg

I say there's a 20% chance it could happen. At least the DC division.

Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

ALIENS Ripley kind of looks like Snow White.

Saw this on FB.

25354008_1777271055684113_3317817546265606195_n.jpg

Disney is actually Thanos who's just acquired another Infinity Gem.

I certainly hope that WB won't be that missing gem, though. Most people only see how it would benefit the movies. I'm looking at what goes behind-the-scenes. DC's current management at least for the comics division is very creator-friendly in terms of pay (page rates for artists), incentives, and royalties.

Disney is actually Thanos who's just acquired another Infinity Gem.

I certainly hope that WB won't be that missing gem, though. Most people only see how it would benefit the movies. I'm looking at what goes behind-the-scenes. DC's current management at least for the comics division is very creator-friendly in terms of pay (page rates for artists), incentives, and royalties.
Exactly.

That's my only concern as well, that they would turn DC into current Marvel, and at the risk of not even very good movies.

Exactly.

That's my only concern as well, that they would turn DC into current Marvel, and at the risk of not even very good movies.

It won't happen because it would be a monopoly.

I also don't want Disney to own DC because Disney won't be able to make so many films in one year. I wouldn't mind a crossover, which is more likely to happen eventually, but WB won't sell DC.

This does put a smile on my face.

It won't happen because it would be a monopoly.

I also don't want Disney to own DC because Disney won't be able to make so many films in one year. I wouldn't mind a crossover, which is more likely to happen eventually, but WB won't sell DC.

They bought another entire movie studio, they should be able to continue putting out as many films as Fox did before. If anything, when Disney purchases a studio, the output tends to increase. Not saying that will happen, because it gets to a point when Disney is just competing with itself.

DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a glass!

Horrible news for movies in general.

This has nothing to do with me liking FoX-Men, I checked out after DOFP. I was fortunate enough to get some quality movies featuring the X-Men. Unlike most people, I don’t like my favorite franchises to last forever. This Disney take over could be really bad for the industry as whole. I’m more concerned with the just how powerful this made Disney. The prices of movies tickets, blurays, the lack of competition and originality there’s a ton of reasons why movie fans should be very concerned about this.

After DOFP I didn’t care what happened to the X-Men property, I was content and in my head that’s really the end of the singerverse. I think once the fatigue finally sets in, years from now people will see how bad this was for the industry, but hey, people get to see Wolverine in yellow spandex cracking jokes with iron man, and that’s worth It i guess.

But, this also could be good. Some of the stuff I’m hearing that possibly the Murdoch’s could take over once Bob Igor retires which would be a plus. Basically it would be as if Disney paid Fox to run the studio, that would be great. My hope is that the Fox Banner remains and can live inside Disney like marvel, Lucas film, Pixar etc... i think in that way everybody would win with Fox still producing some of the riskier summer blockbusters and The MCU can get all their superheroes back. Fox has way too many great properties for me to care about any of these superheroes. The fatigue set in for me a while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

5oeidaeymz301.jpg

This has nothing to do with me liking FoX-Men, I checked out after DOFP. I was fortunate enough to get some quality movies featuring the X-Men. Unlike most people, I don’t like my favorite franchises to last forever. This Disney take over could be really bad for the industry as whole. I’m more concerned with the just how powerful this made Disney. The prices of movies tickets, blurays, the lack of competition and originality there’s a ton of reasons why movie fans should be very concerned about this.

After DOFP I didn’t care what happened to the X-Men property, I was content and in my head that’s really the end of the singerverse. I think once the fatigue finally sets in, years from now people will see how bad this was for the industry, but hey, people get to see Wolverine in yellow spandex cracking jokes with iron man, and that’s worth It i guess.

But, this also could be good. Some of the stuff I’m hearing that possibly the Murdoch’s could take over once Bob Igor retires which would be a plus. Basically it would be as if Disney paid Fox to run the studio, that would be great. My hope is that the Fox Banner remains and can live inside Disney like marvel, Lucas film, Pixar etc... i think in that way everybody would win with Fox still producing some of the riskier summer blockbusters and The MCU can get all their superheroes back. Fox has way too many great properties for me to care about any of these superheroes. The fatigue set in for me a while ago.

Disney is garbage. The end.

191402b085d038cb03c288e3f8080e84--giger-art-dark-disney.jpg

Back