Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

The new X Men & F4 anthem :chase

:monkey3

And here I thought this day would never come. That we'd never get to see the Illuminati. Or Secret Wars. That we'd never see Deadpool's The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. That the MCU would continue with D-Listers and formularic flicks until it died. A sad end to a grand experiment.

BcXL5C8lNBhND8tbYf5DB7UUtHDMkeyh3qFR-4FtL8nuLNOG-R3bVUv1O0uMaQ7IMlDw3kenLGVe=s0

Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

Why not? Deadpool was not in the same universe as the rest of the fox films, fox said this a while ago.
minimal character usage already. The movie had a helicarrrier in it. Its easy to fold that existing movie into the greater MCU.

I had trouble seeing how Deadpool could exist in the Fox-verse let alone the MCU. Messed with my head that one...the way he referenced the actors Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy and Hugh Jackman...

Please buy WB/DC.

Get Michael Keaton in amazing shape and do another Batman movie with him. Please.

Burton might have to be involved for Keaton to accept, but you can keep a close eye on him. Please.

Thank You.

I had trouble seeing how Deadpool could exist in the Fox-verse let alone the MCU. Messed with my head that one...the way he referenced the actors Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy and Hugh Jackman...
That is all a part of Deadpool's schtick. He know's he's a character in a comic book/film.

And here I thought this day would never come. That we'd never get to see the Illuminati. Or Secret Wars. That we'd never see Deadpool's The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. That the MCU would continue with D-Listers and formularic flicks until it died. A sad end to a grand experiment.

The MCU could be a good place for Doom.

MCU has good world building, with the cosmic universe, countries and worlds like Wakanda and Asgard, as well as other realms and magic (sort of) in Dr. Strange and Ant Man, so they could easily have Doom be the leader of his own country, who is familiar with magic and cosmic technology. I'm optimistic about Disney Doom. If they can give him the armor with the green hoodie and cape, that would be the cherry on top.

That is all a part of Deadpool's schtick. He know's he's a character in a comic book/film.

But how are his jokes supposed to be interpreted by other characters? What was Colossus supposed to think when Deadpool asked which Xavier he was going to meet, Stewart or McAvoy? Or is Deadpool not really saying these things in their reality and it's all just for our benefit...

But how are his jokes supposed to be interpreted by other characters? What was Colossus supposed to think when Deadpool asked which Xavier he was going to meet, Stewart or McAvoy? Or is Deadpool not really saying these things in their reality and it's all just for our benefit...
Everyone assumes he is totally insane

There are several ways to interpret that or POV to consider.

A. Deadpool has a higher knowledge of the universe, which allows him to see beyond the story's reality.

B. From the POV of the other characters, they see and hear him talking to someone (us), but they just think he is crazy or talking to himself.

C. Deadpool really is crazy which is what the other characters see when they look at him talking to himself.

In the comics Deadpool has several voices in his head that are constantly talking to him and telling him things, but they didn't include that in the film.

Yup. Every one just thinks deadpool is completely bat-guano coo coo.
for a long time in the comics, his catchphrase whenever he did something dangerous was. “There is a man, with a typewriter!”

Everyone assumes he is totally insane

Yep. I think even in the comics, he is perceived that way. Nobody takes him seriously and just take as the rumblings of a crazy man... in fact once, Professor Xavier got inside his mind and was able to see the fourth wall as well. I believe he even died upon realizing he was a comic book or something.

Here, I found it

AjXzfqf.jpg

The MCU could be a good place for Doom.

MCU has good world building, with the cosmic universe, countries and worlds like Wakanda and Asgard, as well as other realms and magic (sort of) in Dr. Strange and Ant Man, so they could easily have Doom be the leader of his own country, who is familiar with magic and cosmic technology. I'm optimistic about Disney Doom. If they can give him the armor with the green hoodie and cape, that would be the cherry on top.
They're obviously gonna give him the cape and everything. The origin I assume will be a mix of Ultimate & 616. I really don't see them tackling the mess that is 616. Just 1610 with a few 616 sprinkles. ****, we're gonna get a proper Hot Toys Doom... I got out of the game before the MCU really picked up steam, so I still need a Tony to pose with him. Might get the IW/Bleeding Edge one.

In the comics Deadpool has several voices in his head that are constantly talking to him and telling him things, but they didn't include that in the film.

The voice was revealed to be Madcap, in Duggan's run.

Yep. I think even in the comics, he is perceived that way. Nobody takes him seriously and just take as the rumblings of a crazy man... in fact once, Professor Xavier got inside his mind and was able to see the fourth wall as well. I believe he even died upon realizing he was a comic book or something.

Here, I found it

AjXzfqf.jpg

wtf deadpool raped prof X????
omg

wtf deadpool raped prof X????
omg

Professor X is HAWT now crows.

astonishing-x-men-xavier-fantomex-1063879.png

That pic is from Deapool Kills the Marvel Universe (I think it's the second one, "DPKTMU Again", but I'm not sure).

Lol I need to read deadpool kills the marvel universe.

This is great news. Can we get a Nightcrawler PF now?

They can finally do this!
2893419952_59b6b853fc_b.jpg

Chris Evans vs. Chris Evans in a cagematch. No surrender.

Back