Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FOX Resumes Talks With Disney! Most People Happy!

Maybe will see the first X-Men film the end of 2019.

Dear Santa,

- Recast them all, except Ryan Reynolds, Fassbender and Macvoy.
- Keep Deadpool R-rated.
- Sadly HJ has to go, he is getting old. The new actor will be squeezed for 10/12 years of movies.

O boy I can’t wait. Hopefully we actually see a long lasting team of mutants instead of characters coming and going. Also no more good guy mutants as bad guys like in apocalypse

Now if Disney can oust Ridley Scott and Shane Black from touching Alien or Predator franchises that'd be a step in the right direction!

O boy I can’t wait. Hopefully we actually see a long lasting team of mutants instead of characters coming and going. Also no more good guy mutants as bad guys like in apocalypse

Yeah it’s way overdue for a narrative overhaul.

Fox got lazy with Logan being their one standout film and only the first 2/3 of it anyways the ending with the kids brought it down some.

Yeah it’s way overdue for a narrative overhaul.

Fox got lazy with Logan being their one standout film and only the first 2/3 of it anyways the ending with the kids brought it down some.

It is long overdue. The potential! if you don’t want to see Hulk vs wolverine then you are lying to yourself. Seriously

No more retconning scarlet witch as some experimented girl. No more ****** inhumans.

It is long overdue. And if you don’t want to see Hulk vs wolverine then you are lying to yourself. Seriously

Short Wolverine in proper costume vs Hulk :thud:

I mean seriously who doesn’t want that sheesh

Well....Snikt that’s who :lol

Snikt is too caught up in the auteur realm forget that nonsense loosen up that tie and have some fun lol

Look how far auteur filmmaking took the DCEU.

Where is Snyder I want to ask him if Ant-man is still fluff because I don’t think JL is even going to surpass it at the box office.

Last edited:

No more tall Brogans and Small Pocs

Short Wolverine in proper costume vs Hulk :thud:

I mean seriously who doesn’t want that sheesh

Blue and yellow costumes and magneto as the father of scarlet and quicksilver? Yes please.

Imagine that opening crawl for the marvel logo and the theme for the xmen 90s series plays. Heaven man! I’m just..... wow speechless

Oh ****, Magneto died in Sokovia then. :lol

Or wait... where TF were they from again?

Anyway, #retro-adopted.

Back