Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FOX Resumes Talks With Disney! Most People Happy!

As a director/producer of the X franchise and a bunch of TV stuff Singer is a much more protected resource than Spacey.

Harvey Wienstein was so aggressively predatory and with zero discretion it was bound to catch up with him. It’s almost cliche, like the serial killer who wants to be caught.

Again, if the allegations are true, Singer’s assault’s mostly took place in a very controlled environment wiithin a group of powerful people.

Really makes you wonder about Robin Williams suicide if it was even that and if it was what was the real reason behind it.

As a director/producer of the X franchise and a bunch of TV stuff Singer is a much more protected resource than Spacey.

Harvey Wienstein was so aggressively predatory and with zero discretion it was bound to catch up with him. It’s almost cliche, like the serial killer who wants to be caught.

Again, if the allegations are true, Singer’s assault’s mostly took place in a very controlled environment wiithin a group of powerful people.

The bill clinton of hollywood, makes sense

Really makes you wonder about Robin Williams suicide if it was even that and if it was what was the real reason behind it.

Or the linkin park singer, there are rumors he was uncovering stuff, same with David Carradine, a lot of rumors.

Yep there were lots of reports that Williams was going around shooting his mouth off that Disney was going to buy Fox and then bam, he mysteriously "commits suicide..."

Yep there were lots of reports that Williams was going around shooting his mouth off that Disney was going to buy Fox and then bam, he mysteriously "commits suicide..."

Supposedly the Gilroy RO cut and Snyder JL cut were on a flash drive in his pocket.

Wait when did he die lol

Wait... what if snikt is a hitman???????? :horror

Re: FOX Sees The Light & Starts Talks With Disney...

There are 60 something characters, and they’ve only announced like 32
I was just thinking about that. Who the hell else would be included in that tally? Hawkeye's wife and kids, Sharon Carter, Pepper, Happy, Aunt May? Like that would be really cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I was just thinking about that. Who the hell else would be included in that tally? Hawkeye's wife and kids, Sharon Carter, Pepper, Happy, Aunt May? Like that would be really cheap.

Most of them will be black panther soldiers, u even see it in tthe trailer

Most of them will be black panther soldiers, u even see it in tthe trailer
Those aren't "characters" that would be like saying that every nameless SHIELD agent was a character.

I like Snikt which is actually pretty shocking for me to say considering our political differences but I can't help it his posts are always fun to read. :lol

His movie analysis and state of studio affairs are always entertaining and quite informative and his hatred of the MCU just brings joy to my life lol.

So yeah I hope he sticks around just to witness him hate IW with a savage 8.5.

I like Snikt which is actually pretty shocking for me to say considering our political differences but I can't help it his posts are always fun to read. :lol

His movie analysis and state of studio affairs are always entertaining and quite informative and his hatred of the MCU just brings joy to my life lol.

So yeah I hope he sticks around just to witness him hate IW with a 8.5.

He's threatening people jye, careful now you dont wanna get shanked

I just read that now Stallone is being accused of raping of minor in the mid 80's in Vegas. :thud:

Everyone is going down in flames.

I'm telling you, Arnold, Willis, Spielberg, Scorsese, Lucas, Mortensen, Weller, Deniro, Pacino, Keaton, Day Lewis, Kingsley, Ford, Hamill are all next watch.

Maybe even Lucas lol.

Last edited:

The age of woman is here!

Thank god! Im tired of this gross sausage fest

So yeah I hope he sticks around just to witness him hate IW with a savage 8.5.

Apparently now he’s super bro who pumps hard at the gym and makes movies. Yet he can’t understand why some of us don’t like the venom movie or any other movie he seems acceptable

Back