Disney Pixar Cars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave up shortly after getting the Speedway of the South set from Mattel. I had every single Car that had been released up to that point, but got upset when they started creating variants that weren't even in the movie. I decided then and there that it wasn't worth the effort anymore.

To compound the problem, case shipments sent to Canada were substantially different from those in the US. Whereas American stores would get cases with new figures on a regular basis, our case assortments were mostly comprised of unsold Ramones, Lightnings and Docs from US stores, so it was incredibly difficult getting the newest releases.

On the plus side, I sold my entire collection on eBay and made an absolute killing.

Keep going until that itch is scratched Kal-El :D

Got any pics of your Cars collection? How many variations on Lightning must you have by now? :lol

I lostrack of how many McQueens I have. I do have pics but most of my cars are in a cars race track case. I plan on picking up some diecast display cases for them. I'll try and post my collection for members to see.

What my kids have so far :-

4273693465_824e0d1efa.jpg

4273693469_d42f3cc555.jpg

4273693471_4de385a7fd.jpg

4273693475_e2fdccc1a0.jpg

Thanks to this thread I started collecting these. :lol I got DinoCo McQueen today with the Piston Cup.

I have one question though. Why is it I cant find a Mater? I went to four stores looking for him today and didn't find a one.

Thanks to this thread I started collecting these. :lol I got DinoCo McQueen today with the Piston Cup.

I have one question though. Why is it I cant find a Mater? I went to four stores looking for him today and didn't find a one.

Check out carsthetoys.com lot's of good info. Tell them Clark Kent sent you.

I just got the latest Mater the Greater 4 Pack today, it has Lightning with 3 jet packs on his roof and mater teeth. Mater has an aviator's helmet. Very cool set.

Went to 3 different Targets and no new Final Lap cars. With all the time and driving I did. I should have gone to ebay. LOL

Back