Dioramas by Pryto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! These are the future projects:

Anakin Killing Dooku
Anakinvsdooku.jpg

Ewok Village
EndorVillage.jpg

Battle of Endor
EndorBattle.jpg

Grevious´s Shi´p
Greivous2.jpg

I am your father!
Bespin.jpg

Han Solo and Jabba
HanJabb.jpg

Obi Wan and Qui Gon Vs. Darth Mahul
Obiwan.jpg

This is my last diorama, a very simple one.
I think I am the only stupid in the world that took time to do a diorama of this scene:

Casamiento.jpg

This is the result:
SecretCeremony.jpg

And finally, all the shelfs are complete:

Repisa1.jpg

Repisa2.jpg

Repisa3.jpg

Repisa4.jpg

Repisa5.jpg

Those all look great Pryto! :thud: If I could have one it would be the hoth cave with luke and wampa. :clap Look forward to seeing your future work. :yess: :hi5:

Awesome! The texture of the exterior looks great, and the inside details also.
Thank you for posting!
Pryto

yes, I still not coloring it... it's still raw clay color... next week I'll coloring exterior and interior hut... I will let you know when I'm finished...

thank you for your suggestion and comment... its really2 help... :)

Man....this is pure awesomeness! Absolutely godly beautiful! You can be really proud on yourself!!! And I'm looking forward on your I'm your father and Duel of the fates dios! They will be amazing! Like your other jobs!

what do you use for the torch fire in Ewok Village? is that a lamp or really fire?
and what do you use for the rooftop of the village hut?

thank you.

Hi! You are right, they are very thin candles. In some of the pictures you can see they are blue (for the first pictures I had them painted in brown, but I had to replace them during the photo session, jajjaa).
The roof tops were a real challenge. I used paper and tape to create the round surface, then a lot of plaster to paste the little pine limbs (my english with this sucks!). I painted everything with brown. For the last part I used crused leafs (wait for autumn) and glue them in the roof. It seems simple, but it took me a week!
I hope it helps!
Pryto

Hi! You are right, they are very thin candles. In some of the pictures you can see they are blue (for the first pictures I had them painted in brown, but I had to replace them during the photo session, jajjaa).
The roof tops were a real challenge. I used paper and tape to create the round surface, then a lot of plaster to paste the little pine limbs (my english with this sucks!). I painted everything with brown. For the last part I used crused leafs (wait for autumn) and glue them in the roof. It seems simple, but it took me a week!
I hope it helps!
Pryto

oooh you using a real candle... ah alas in here no one selling that thin small candle... even in birthday shop...
about the floor, what're you using for the floor board?

and the roof top is very inspiring....again you're using the real small leaf yes? very great and good job you have done... I like it...
simply I would say Awesome!!!!!!!!!

I would like to try on my own Ewoks diorama....

oooh you using a real candle... ah alas in here no one selling that thin small candle... even in birthday shop...
about the floor, what're you using for the floor board?

and the roof top is very inspiring....again you're using the real small leaf yes? very great and good job you have done... I like it...
simply I would say Awesome!!!!!!!!!

I would like to try on my own Ewoks diorama....

Hi again! For the floor I used small and thin stripes or cardboard glued to the base (another cardboard) leaving very thin spaces between one and the other. I painted all with dark brown and then with a lighter brown so the gaps between the stripes remain darker and looks like a real wood floor.
The roof top was a real challenge, I cracked the leafs in tiny parts to be glued later to the roof. I am now doing the Endor battle diorama (I will post pictures later) and I used a food processor and I was able to even crack the leafs in smaller parts.
Thank you all for the comments!
Pryto

Back